Chapter 21

Rosina POV

That stupid little rat attempted to escape! One of my men called me to inform me. I don't even know why I haven't gotten rid of her yet.
I flew there in rage. "You want to escape right?"

Sylvia's POV
"Arhhh" I screamed as she smashed my leg with the metal in her hand. I felt it break my leg. I screamed in Agony. As soon as she walked in, I knew I was in trouble. That stupid guard had managed to reach the phone and informed her of my attempted escape.

"Arghh!!!" I screamed as she hit my leg again.
"You'll never ever walk again. Even if he finds you."
She hit it over and over and eventually I felt like I was loosing consciousness. However before I did I heard Armando's v98ce. Whether real life or dream I was just happy to hear his voice again.

"Sylvia!!" He called and pulled me into his arms. Rosina was about to hit him to get to me when one of his men shot her leg and captured her. "It's not over." Rosina hissed. I knew she said this because of her daddy.

Armando POV
As soon as I finally found Sylvia's location I barged in there. And when I saw her my heart broke. Rosina had really hurt and he was on the verge of unconsciousness. I flew to her to her side and pushed Rosina away into the arms of one of my men. Whilst I tended to my heart lying on the ground and bleeding out.
"Sylvia?" I called out to her. Several times but she just stared into my eyes and the light slowly faded out.

Sylvia's POV
Was this it? "Sylvia!!!" Armando kept repeating continuously in an attempt to keep me awake. But I just couldn't. As much as I was grateful it was much to hard to do so.
"She will never walk again." Rosina hissed. She might be right I whispered to Armando as I stared at my legs in the endless pool of blood. "That will never happen." Armando whispered back cradling me. "Help is on the way baby hang on." I realised it was because of the state of my legs he didn't just carry me away to the hospital. He didn't want to cause any more damage to my body. I stared into his eyes smiled and as Rosina's words continued to echo. "I will never walk again." I slipped into the darkness.