Chapter 19

Sylvia POV
I woke up the next morning with bruises all over my body. I couldn't believe Armando still hadn't figured out I had been kidnapped so much for saving and protecting me.

Rosina had left for a while but I knew she would come back and hurt me. Her men wouldn't move an inch over.
I looked round and found a small hole under the door. This couldn't connect to the outside else I would have written a letter citing I needed help. I am not too good with tools as well. There was one near the sleeping guard but I will be gambling with my life if I reached for it. I then did what my mind felt was the best. Bolted towards the door. Aim was to fight a little with the guard push his leg under the door, and when he is stuck get the keys and run. Seemed like a good idea. Till I tried it. In my head it seems fine. Just when I tried to put his leg under the door. He caught and twisted me arm and hit my back forcing me to kneel down. "Don't let me call my boss." He said sneering.

Armando's POV
I didn't believe Sylvia intentionally stayed away anymore. I doubted it heavily. Because even after I brought out fake news that Rosina and I'm engagement was broken. There was still no sign of her. So I decided to do what I should have done long ago ... go and find her.

Rosina POV
I was enjoying lunch with my friend or we'll sort of boyfriend the one who called me his true love. Its pretty unfortunate that we can't be. "Rosina... I don't know how to tell you this..." He said sounding nervous. "Rio, just tell me what's going on?" I said. "Armando is heading there." He said plainly. "There where?" I said. "To Sylvia's house." He said. "What?" I said rushing our without even saying goodbye. I turned back and with  just a glance I saw the hurt in his eyes. "Please wait for me. I will be back." I said.

No, Armando, you will not spoil everything for me. I knew I wouldn't meet him at home nor at the meeting he was supposed to be at. Going to her house too will be like taking the blame. Pleading guily without a lawyer. I am not stupid. So I sent someone else there.

Armando's POV
I drove over to Sylvia's place. On my way there I saw something strange. In the next lane was a person speeding urgently. Heading in the same direction as I was heading which was Sylvia's house. If this was the case it was certainly Rosina's doing and certainly Sylvia was not okay.