Chapter 5

Armandos POV

*A few hours earlier*

I had just gone out to get a bouquet of flowers for Sylvia when I saw one of my men. He had no business to be here so what was he up to?

I called one of my men Alto. "Alto keep an eye on Tiro." I said. "Yes boss." He said. I gave him his location, ended the call and sped towards Sylvia's office.

When I got there I patted my collar, straightened my suit and walked in. It was a lovely place full of life. It was beautiful seeing innocent people doing what they loved.
I walked around till I got to where Sylvia was. I was led by her rose perfume. When I got there what I saw immediately made me upset. There was this guy who was so close to her and his arms were on her shoulders. I didn't want to know what would happen next so I just turned and walked out.

Sylvia POV
"These designs are great but..." I discussed with Paul when suddenly I felt strange. "Are you okay?" Paul asked. "Let me get you some water." He said and left.
"Thank you Paul." I said after collecting the glass of water he gave me. "Feeling better?" He asked concerned. "Yes, I am, thanks." I said stiffling a smile.

Suddenly I caught a wift of Armandos cologne and I giggled. "Surprise visit?" I said quietly smiling to myself. But if that was the case where was he. So I rushed outside.

Was that Armando? No way.

"Armando." I said running out. "Armando." I called out again a bit louder this time because he was still leaving. Finally he stopped in his tracks and I got closer.

"Didn't you come to see me so why are you leaving?" I asked perplexed. Then suddenly I saw some flowers in the trash can. And when I put everything together I realised what had happened. He saw Paul and I and it upset him.

"Are you jealous?" I asked. "No." He said coldly. "There is no need to be Armando. I have eyes for only you" I said. "I don't really care." He said.
I have had a very tiring day. And I am very unwilling to deal with any tantrums. See you later." I said and turned round sharply.
Suddenly I felt very dizzy and held my head. Armando unfortunately hadn't turned round yet and I couldn't speak either. I am sure I turned a bit too quickly when I tried to leave. Hence this reaction.
"Sylvia, you left the designs you said to take home." Paul said. Just great, his presence would worsen everything. Just then I staggered again. "You look terrible Sylvia." Paul said and caught me. Just then Armando finally turned.

As expected Armando took long strides and jealously yanked me from Paul's arms which almost made me fall. Fortunately he caught me in time. Not the time to be jealous Armando. "What's wrong Princess?" He said with a look of concern.

"Why were you jealous?" I asked, wrong timing I know. "Not the time for this discussion." he said still trying to hold me.
Sensing to tension and confusion before he came and Armandos reaction to him Paul realised what was going on.
"Earlier in case you saw Sylvia and I close I was just helping her. She didn't look okay so I was checking on her. Not that I owe you any explanation but I don't want her to be sad." He said.

Armando's POV
"Next time before assuming and causing a scene check in with her what's going on." He continued in a dismissive tone.
"Okay." I said irritated with his tone but didn't want to cause further trouble. I need to attend to my princess. "Let's go princess." I said holding her.
"I will take some of the designs home. After resting for a while I will continue working." She said yawning. "Okay that's good. " I said. "Paul kindly put them at the back seat for me." She said and he did.

I felt bad when I assumed something was going on. I could tell my princess was upset that I didn't trust her. But could you blame me? She was so pretty, i knew any man would want to have her. "I am sorry for earlier." I said quite plainly but honestly. "Don't worry." She said wrapping her arms around my arm. I then gave her a peck. She looked sleepy and so I put on calming music and she fell asleep.

Then I got a call.