Chapter 13

Armando's POV
After the guy left through the door I  came back.
"You let them go?" She said. To be honest I was surprised with this question. Wasn't she the one who gets upset when she sees me kill. Don't worry, my men are out there. They would catch him." I said to calm her down. "Besides I don't want to leave you in case there are more men and they had an even greater plan." I said.
"I am sorry I didn't come earlier." I said feeling guilty. She didn't know I was around but I was. And I knew I should have come in earlier. She looked visibly shaking and hugged me. She said nothing which worried me. To be honest there were to reasons I delayed. One to observe which group they might be working for and two because she wouldn't have believed me if they hadnt come in. She wouldn't have left with me before the attack. She would have been angry and would acted stubborn which could complicate matters. That could end up hurting both of us because I would be distracted too.
Just then I could sense something else was wrong. And so out of instincts I just covered Sylvia. And I felt a Shap pain. I knew what had happened. I had been shot.

Sylvia's POV
Suddenly from outside we heard a gunshot and Armando covered me. When I looked up I saw his arm bleeding. "Armando." I said quietly. Everything was still blur but I could see what was going on. The headache was driving me crazy but Armando had been shot because of me...
"It's nothing princess." He said and shot straight at the direction came out of. I heard a person wince which indicated he had been injured.
Suddenly it was difficult to keep track of what was happening anymore as I found it more and more difficult to breathe. "No princess. No, let's go." He said and carried me.

Sylvia's POV
The next morning I woke up and I saw Armando sleeping beside me. I quickly remembered last night's events which threw ne into a panic mode again. Hearing my distress he woke up and hugged me. " Princess, you're awake. You should have woken me up." Armando said stroking my hair. After a while of his soothing I relaxed.

Armando POV
Looking at her eyes I knew I needed to explain my plan to her so we could be okay again. And so I told her. After a while she said. "Okay, I understand." I was beyond glad. And I decided to spend the day with herm. Whilst she took her bath. I looked at her cosmetics and clothes. I needed to observe what she liked since I would be buying her some soon. Just then she came out of the bathroom and giggled. "You're still here?" She said. "Yes of course. Let me help you select your outfit." I said and she smiled. If you're wondering what happened to my wound whilst she slept I fetched a doctor to check on us. It seems she has forgotten about it and I do not want to bring it up. I helped her dress up by closing the side button of her grey loose beautiful dress. And when she turned to hug me I winced and then she realised. "Your arm. Oh gosh. Are you okay?" She said and held my arm with a lot of concern and I smiled. I am fine. She smiled back and kissed my arm. Since I decided to spend the day with her we got a list. We watched a movie, took a nap. And by evening I really needed to leave. She had fallen asleep on my arm by the second movie. And we had a huge lunch as well perharps that was why she could not keep her eyelids open. When I pulled away she pulled my other arm back and I smiled. "Some of my men will guard you. Okay." I said giving her a peck on her head and she nodded. Then I left.