Chapter 9

Armando POV
We were at the table taking our breakfast. I was checking my phone. It was a little past 10. I was late in taking breakfast. Could that be part of why I am losing my appetite? Or is it because of the person sitting with me.
"Tell me about yourself." I said. Within the few seconds she took to gather herself to speak I looked at her. She was pretty. Beautiful eyes and a tiny mouth with long flowing hair. Not bad. But I am taken. She went on and on about her degrees and how she had helped manage her fathers business. It was almost like she was advertising or marketing herself. She continued with others but by then my mind had drifted off to Sylvia. My Sylvia.
"Okay, it was nice talking to you Rosina. I have to get back to work." I said. "Okay." She said smiling.

Rosina POV
After the breakfast we barely spoke. Armando was constantly on a call and it made me really suspicious. He looked more and more frustrated as the days went by and paid less and less attention to me. Which I of course hated, a lot. Who is distracting him?
One morning I woke up and decided enough was enough. So I attempted to approach him and he walked out on me. "Armando." I called for the last time to be sure he heard me. And he indeed had becaise he held up his hand to silence me. So disrespectful.

Sylvia POV
"Beautiful day for coffee isn't it?" I asked Diva smiling. "Oh yes beautiful day indeed." She said laughing. I had made a new friend. Actually she was just a neighbour. A beautiful and lively girl she was. Armando hadn't called for sometime. And I suspected he wanted move on. I know he tried calling me and I was being difficult but I couldn't help but wonder when his calls reduced or stopped... has he really forgotten about me?

Armando's POV
I tracked Sylvia and found out where she was. Since she didn't want to let me know her whereabouts. I went to her house first but she wasn't there and as far as I knew she had no friends. So where was she? Being just a little distracted has given me so many problems in the business. And the only way I can deal with this distraction is to take care of that source. That source is Sylvia. I sincerely hope we can work things out.

In a few minutes I reached where my princess was. It was a small restaurant. Could it be? Is she on a date? No. Keep an open mind.
It had been a while since we met. She stilled looked pretty but disturbed. And that I blame myself for. I was so relieved when I saw it was only a young girl she was with. Seems she found herself a friend.
"Sylvia." I called out when I stood behind her. I saw her friend giggle and I smiled at her and she winked back.

Sylvia POV
I was having a cheery conversation with my friend when a pair strong hands gripped my shoulder. I would have been scared but the familiar scenes calmed my nerves. Armando? What was he doing here?
"Princess." He said calmly. "We need to talk." He continued.
To be very honest a part of me wanted to be dramatic and shove him away and tell him to leave. But deep down I knew I had missed him and I really wanted us to sort things out.

"Princess?" He said again... "Okay, let's go out and talk." I said. "Diva I will be back." I said and left with Armando.

When we got outside he stared at me as if not sure how to approach the issue. "I am sorry, princess. For not telling you the truth in the beginning. I didn't want you to be scared or leave me.

Rosina POV
I drove with a lot of speed and anger. I really hope it's because of his business he walked out on me. That I can forgive. After all I will be managing it with him.  If there is another girl I honestly might just kill her. So in case he loves someone he should get rid of those feelings and make room for me in his heart. Else I will. Get rid of her.