In shock

Sylvia's POV

"Let's go" He said and held my hand. Whilst some men came to help us escape.
I would like to assume they were security at the fun's dangerous.

Armando's POV
"What just happened?" she asked frightened. Fortunately for me just when I was going to take my gun I covered her face. Her seeing me shoot would have made her condition worse.
She as scared when she heard me shoot he guy. Shh it's alright he would have hurt you.
She cried into my chest.
I wonder if she would understand.
And I couldn't help but wonder can she handle this?

"Why do you have a gun? Would someone want to kill you? And why?" She asked.
"Shh princess I will answer them later, rest now okay." I said.
"Okay please take me home."

After freaking out for a while she fell asleep.

I am not surprised.

I know I promised to take her home but I felt she would be safer at my home. Hopefully she would understand when she wakes up.
She stood by the wall attempting to cover up her beautiful body. She had plumped breast which I liked the most.
"Eyes up her big guy." She said. I hadn't realized I was staring but so what? I don't regret it. Then I took her hand and pulled her to me and she fell on my laps.

"What did you do to have such a big place. And why do you have guards?"
"So what happened last night doesn't repeat itself."
I knew very well what she was trying to do. Trying to make me think she was fine. But I knew such a level of fright won't fizzle out in just a few hours.
"You're safe with me. I will keep you safe no matter what." I said and gently placed her head to my chest.
"Can you tell me what you're into?"
She had just asked the question I dreaded the most.
"Oh it's just that my father has a lot of family and we run a pretty important family business." I tried to summarize in the nicest, most innocent way possible.
"Okay." She said.

Sylvia's POV
The next few days went in a blur. I am a fashion designer. And every ending of the year we get a lot of orders so I am very busy so I don't to see Armando as often.
"Sylvia?" A female stranger called. Placing her shades properly on her face.
"How may I help you?" I asked her.
"I would like you take my measurement for a dress." The stranger said.
"No problem." I said.
She then gave me all her measurements and took her leave.

........
After work Armando picked me up and we chatted about the day. But I realized he was distracted all through.
"Armando is everything alright?" I asked.
I had to literally shake him for him to hear me.
"Yes Sylvia?" He asked still a bit absentminded.
"You good?" I asked again.
"Oh yes." He said and planted a kiss on my hand.

..............
After dropping me home he left right away, didn't come in for anything. It was a bit strange.
I just assumed he was tired after all we all have our days.
As I was going to bed I received a message from a strange number.
"Do you still believe in the occupation of your boyfriend?" It read.
Of course I believe him what kind of trick is this? Then another message came.
"You're probably defending him in your head. Well not to worry all doubts will be cleared soon. Make your way to the house at 7pm and confirm for yourself what he does." It finished.
I wondered what it was. Though I had seen him already and so I would not have gone. I was curious so I went. I didn't really expect to see what I saw.

What I saw made me scream and a look of horror was drawn on Armando's face as he was made aware of my presence.
Without giving him another glance or a chance to explain I run.