Chapter 11

Armando POV
I sat in my office frustrated at how things had turned out. I was really glad Rosina had gone out. Lest things became more complicated. I heard someone in the house and was surprised they let anyone it. I rushed toward where i could sense the person. And I was very glad to see who it was. "Princess." I said hugging her. Let me put my office in order I would be back. When I came back in from I was surprised my princess had changed into a sexy outfit and approached me. "What's the occasion?" I said smiling. She said nothing but approached me and pulled me into a kiss. I then carried her and kissed her. Just when we kissed I heard the very voice I dreaded.
"Well, well, well what do we have here." She said. Rosina. I put Sylvia down and turned with anger. Squeezing my fist till the blood flow to my fingers were probably cut off. Now I need to get rid of this girl! "Rosina, leave now." I said. "I am not thing anywhere Armando. You have no right to sack me. Else my dad will hear of it. And he will kill you and your little slut." She retorted.
"Shut up!" I screamed angrily. "You have no right and I repeat no right to talk to Sylvia like that." I said very angry.
Suddenly something unexpected happened. I thought Sylvia would have walked out but she stood her ground. "Are you still standing there?" Rosina said. "Of course, this is Armandos house. And he was the one who invited me and the reason i came was him. If anyone can ask me to leave, its him and only him." She said staring down at Rosina. "The audacity!" Rosina screamed. "I will be back." Rosina said and stormed out angrily. I am sure was upset because she couldn't get her way.
"Now that she is gone, I would like to take my leave." She said dressing up. "Princess, don't go. I can explain everything. It's not as it seems. At all." I said. "Too many secrets Armando. I thought we had crossed our biggest hurdle but here we are with another. If you are supposed to marry her don't stop because of me. I have a fair idea of how some of these things work. I would also probably choose my business over love." She said. No, no no! She has misunderstood everything. She probably thinks I have a formal arrangement with Rosina and was just pursuing her on the side. Yes I do have an agenda keeping Rosina around. It's not even for an alliance like her dad thinks. I want to finish setting up something I want to take over a certain region and her dad won't dare cross me then because his daughter is with me. It's basically voluntary kidnapping. She cane to me by herself. Yes my actions may cause a momentary problem between her dad and I. Which I may or may not fix later. "Please wait for me." I said rushing to my office to bring evidence of my plan. Not caring if Rosina overhead. But as expected when i rushed back Sylvia had left.

Sylvia's POV
He was visibly frustrated. Which could mean he didnt love her. It kind of made me happy. Or was he frustrated only because he was caught? To be honest I think I should just keep my distance from this man. The following days and weeks I focused on my work. Went out on a couple of dates with guys including Paul. I gradually saw my life coming back to normal. I still didn't have many friends. But my dear neighbour from time to time came to hang out with me.

One day I was at work when Paul approached me. "You look tired." He said. "Oh that I am." I said stiffled a smile. "I just want to get home, shower and sleep."
"I didn't hear anything about dinner. Skipping again?" He said. "Yes, I am."

Armando POV
I went for a meeting. And I didn't expect to see Sylvia there particularly with another guy. I have to focus on this meeting so I will have to attend to that later.
After the meeting I searched for them and realised they headed to a car. I assume he wanted to drop her home. Taking a close look at them I realised that I knew that face. Wasn't that Paul from her workplace? That little...