New Story!! - The Boat We Row

Hey everyone!

I have a new story in progress called The Boat We Row and would love for you all to check it out. I've been working hard on it and it's probably one of my favorite books I've written to date and I will not stop until I finish it!

There are themes of romance, drama, adventure, coming-of-age, dark elements- just to name a few. This is a story that is different from my "The Life of a Gay Vampire" books, but it shows the versatility I have as a writer.

Synopsis

When 18-year-old Joey Lucas is kicked from her small Oklahoma town, she's forced to grow up quicker than she expected and move past her long-lived impulsive ways if she is to make it through the tough life being young and alone in the late 70s. Stubborn and reckless, she manages to continuously get herself in over her own head. She soon stumbles across Tony, a brash and, at times reserved young man hardened by his past who unintentionally shows her how much of life she's missing. Though daunting at first, Joey comes to relate to his tight-knit band of vagabonds and outcasts who don't shy away from loving themselves and each other. It's with them that she comes to realize just how love and deep human connection can transcend time and bring meaning to life.

Check it out and comment what you think!

Thank you again for being such loyal readers and all your support. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you all.

<3