Christmas

Ship: Charlie x Nick
Type: Fluff
Au: ReverseStopper

Enjoy!!!^^
~*~*~*~*~*~

It was that time of year where parents buy their children gifts, people over decorating their houses, and celebrating their holidays. Nick was helping his mom make dinner for the family, with Charlie and his folks coming over as well. Nick was thrilled.

He had been masking sure the house was perfect the day before, with David hanging up a mistletoe with a smirk as the Nick's face heated up a bit. David kept teasing Nick about the idea of Charlie and him under it, sharing a kiss.

Sure they had started dating, but Nick wasn't a bit hesitant to kiss the rugby bloke. He was worried his lips would be chapped. His breath smelling awful. The mood not being right. Worst of all, getting interrupted! Nick wanted their first kiss to be perfect. Something they could both look back and talk about. The blonde was already feeling bad that Charlie knew about him and his...issues. He didn't want Charlie to see him as someone who was fragile like a porcelain doll, but rather someone who was tough like a boulder.

The thought started to haunt Nick since David did such a thing. He cursed at his brother much to his amusement. However, the was the day before. Today was Christmas Day, and Nick had made a list of what needed to be done —with the majority being focused on himself. This was the first dinner Charlie and him are having with his family. He didn't want a repeat of a dinner disaster that happened at Charlie's a while ago.

Nick shook his head as he went upstairs as he was met with his brother, who was wearing a smirk. Nick walked past David and quickly went to his, not noticing his brother following him.

"So," David spoke up. "think you're gonna do it?"

"Do what?" Nick asked as he went through his closet.

"You know what. Don't play dumb, little brother."

"David," Nick started, "I'm not gonna kiss him!"

"Sure you won't." The older sarcastically replied.

"What makes you so sure it will happen?" Nick questions as he looked at David.

"A hunch is all." The older bloke shrugged.

"Shouldn't you help mom with her food?"

David snorted which caused Nick to bite the inside of his cheek.

"I forgot you weren't around for that."

"What do you mean?" Nick cocked an eyebrow.

"Last time I tried cooking, I almost burned down the house."

"But didn't you pass a cooking course in your senior year of high school?"

"Yeah, but not on the first try." David sat on Nick's bed with a grin. "Took me my second try to even pass."

"What—what happened?" Nick asked, intrigued as he sat next to his brother.

"I got..." David paused. "Distracted."

"Distracted how?" Nick grinned. David's cheeks tinted a bit red as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Let's just say, I decided to experiment. And there was this guy who I thought was kinda cute."

"What?" Nick gasped. "Are you—are you bi? Like me?"

"Nope!"

Nick frowned as David ruffled his brother's hair.

"Sorry, baby brother. You're the only bi one here."

"But, how did you know?"