ReverseStopper

Ship: Harry x Nick (briefly) & Charlie x Nick (Hinted on Nick's side)
Type: Fluff with a pinch of angst

What if Charlie and Nick swapped places? Basically, Nick is Charlie, while Charlie is Nick. Also, Harry and Ben switch places too-fyi.

Enjoy!!^^
~*~*~*~*~*~
{Nick's POV}

"Hey babe." Harry, my boyfriend, purred behind me. His fingers interlocking around my waist as we stood in a deserted room. I felt my cheeks flushed color a little.

"What do you need, Harry, hm?"

"I think you already know." I smiled as he turned me so our eyes were locked. We've been dating for some time, despite dating, Harry wanted us to kept on the down low. He said he still needed time to get comfortable, while I already was with being bi.

He connected our lips together as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hand finding their way to my hips. He pulled away after a minute.

"As much as I wish to continue this, I have to go."

"Sorry I came late. I promise it won't happen again."

"Oh, I know it won't.", His voice lowered. He kissed my forehead before quickly exiting the room. I sighed, only to hear my phone buzz. I took out my phone to find Isaac had texted me, saying he and Tao were waiting outside for me. With this information, I made my way down to where I knew my friends would be waiting for.
~*~*~*~*~*~

Once I made it outside, I saw my two friends, Isaac and Tao, waiting for me. Issac waved me over, while Tao was on his phone-probably texting Elle. Made me miss Tara.

"Hey Nick! What's up?", Isaac spoke as I sat next to him.

"Nothing much. I hope I didn't keep you two waiting."

"No.", Tao spoke in a monotone voice. I let out a small nervous laugh. Between Isaac and Tao, I eas much closer to Isaac. I have a strange feeling that Tao only tolerates me, and that he hated me once in a different life, but I brushed it off.

"How's Elle?" I smirked, noticing how Tao tensed before relaxing, his cheeks tinted red. I remember how before Tara switched schools, she introduced us to a girl named Elle-who originally went to our school but transferred due to the teachers not respecting her pronouns. Not to mention how much bullying happened to her once she transitioned. It made me uneasy knowing that teachers and people in general, are still focused on how things used to be back in their days, which means some had closed minds nowadays.

"She's good, for your information."

"Dude, just ask her out already. I don't think me and Nick can watch you being in love any longer.", Isaac remarked as I snickered a little. He looked at us, giving us a glare. That soon dissolved when we heard the rugby team near by, practicing for their up coming game. We looked towards the commotion, a certain bloke catching my attention.

If I remembered correctly, he was the fastest person in our school, which made him a good asset for the rugby team. With his small frame, quick feet, and intelligence, he was probably the best player on the team. In my opinion anyways. His black hair that reminded me of the night, with his blue shiny eyes being stars. He is cute, I will admit that.

"Ugh-can they be anymore obnoxious?" I looked over to see Tao wearing an annoyed expression. Isaac and me shugged, before Isaac turned to get lost into literature once more. I kept staring at the rugby team, my eyes never leaving the black haired bloke. After watching the bloke for a few minutes, I turned back to find both of my friends occupied. I let a sigh leave my mouth, feeling myself slouch.

I took out my phone and texted my mom, asking if she could come pick me up. She answered with a quick and simple 'Yes'. I got up as my friends eyed me. I told them bye, then left the two where they were.
~*~*~*~*~*~