Chapter 19

Julian's POV

********

The sun started to go down so I got dressed again. I noticed a bulge in my pocket. I pulled out a pack of gummy worms.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled gulping them down. It didn't fill my hunger but aye, food is food right?

I heard a loud beep. What the hell was that? I pulled out my phone, holy shit! There was a pop-up on my phone that said 'Emily has commented your photo.' That must mean I have a signal! I liked her comment quickly then tried calling her, but the call failed. My signal wasn't strong enough. I looked around the cave and there was a large rock that hung above the water, it looked like people used to use it as a diving board, but now it's blocked off with barbed wire.

"Well here goes nothing.." I mumbled before climbing over the barbed wire and up the rock. I had cuts all over from it, but I made it to the top of the rock. I tip-toed across the rock to get to the highest point, without falling in the water.

"Beep" I pulled out my phone. "I have Three bars!" I yelled dancing around on the rock. I dialled Em, she didn't pickup. Sighing, I called her again, still didn't answer. My phone beeped again, this time it was telling me I only had 5% battery left.

"C'mon!" I yelled stomping around on the rock. I heard a cracking sound and stopped immediately. "Oh shit, please tell me I didn't break the rock!" I said to myself laughing at how ridiculous it sounded. I called Em one last time.

"Hello? Julian! Where are you?" She yelled bombarding me with questions.

"Emily! I'm in the cave in the forest! Jake blocked me in somehow!"

"You.. Cutting.. Ou-" She replied, but the call was getting fuzzy. Stupid cave! I walked to the very end of the ledge, the fuzz went away.

"Emily! Listen to me! I'm in the ca-" the piece of rock I was standing on broke off, sending the rock and I into the water.

********

Emily's POV!! :o

********

I woke up in Julian's bed. I haven't left since we talked to the cop. I was cuddled up to Liz. I'm so glad Julian and I met her, she's the only person that can keep me sane right now, with Julian missing and his dad being a total assmuncher.

"Are you feeling better?" Liz asked getting up.

"Yeah i'm okay, I could use a coffee though!" I said to her with puppy eyes. She giggled then left to the kitchen.

I checked my phone and had like 3 calla, god I told my mom to stop worrying! Ooouu, a Facebook notification, my addiction!

'Julian Camero has liked your comment.' My jaw dropped. What the hell? My heart started racing.

"Someone probably just hacked his Facebook to scare you. His phones off remember? We tried calling a dozen times." Liz said passing me my coffee. I took a sip then set it beside my phone.

"You're probably right." I laid back down and Liz cuddled next to me again.

"You know you're amazing right? I know deep down you blame yourself a little for Julian running away, but you've always been an amazing friend to him." I smiled.

I never noticed before but her eyes are beautiful! And full of emotions. Her face started to get closer, and she kissed me! I kissed her back and climbed on-top of her, we started heating up and it turned into full making out.

"What are we doing?" I asked, pulling away. She gave me a confused look. "I'm straight, don't kiss me!" I yelled moving away from her.

"Put your hands down my pants, and