Chapter 14

Dustin's POV

******

I knew I shouldn't have left Julian alone at school for a week by himself. What kind of mate am I? Leaving him defenceless and basically letting Jake take him from me? Well not anymore!

The whole table was starring at me, probably trying to anticipate my next move, ha it doesn't take rocket science to know i'm gunna beat Jake's face in!

"Jake, why would you hurt him!" I yelled with so my fury in my voice I could scare a ghost.

"He deserved it, he said he doesn't want to be with me" Those words sang to me. Julian doesn't like Jake? Sucks to be you Jakey-boy!

"I'll kick your ass, you mofo!" Liz yelled, making Julian laugh in my chest.

"Yeah! What she said!" Em added. Jake just scoffed.

The table fell silent for a moment, Julian finally stopped crying and popped his head up. His eyes were puffy, but he still looked hot as hell!

"How can you look so hot, even after crying?" I asked, tilting his chin up so he could look at me. His eyes are beautiful!

"Dustin don't"

"Don't what?"

"Don't talk all cute to me!" he ordered, slamming his head into the table.

"Why not?"

"Because i'm scared to get hurt! There I admit it!" he yelled, his eyes watering again.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and held him tight to me, he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"I won't hurt you, I promise" I said then nibbled on his ear.

"Aww!" Em and Liz cooed at the same

time. Fan girls I swear, haha.

Julian popped his head back up, his cheeks bright red! He smacked them both in the arm then snuggled back up to me. Jake and Caleb both scoffed then looked away. Ugh, drama queens!

"Now Jake you better apologize, I'd kick your ass right here but I don't want to upset Julian." I said glaring at him.

"Ha, apologize? Me? P-lease."

I stood up ready to punch him in the face when Julian pulled on my arm.

"Not now, please?" His gorgeous eyes peered up at me.

"Fine" I grumbled and sat back down. Julian snuggled into my side again.

"Anyway, if anyone here has a problem with Julian and Dustin, you can leave!" Em yelled, Liz clapped her hands.

"Well said" Liz said in a proud voice.

Jake and Miley both crossed their arms and looked down at the table.

"Dustin stole him from me.." Miley mumbled.

"Ok, Miley and Jake just leave! No one wants you hear!" Liz yelled, making the whole cafeteria look at us.

"Like i'll listen to some new lesbian at our table." Jake said proudly. Em gasped.

"Just leave!" Em yelled. Miley and Jake nodded and walked away. They tried to sit at a few tables, but no one would let them sit with them, so they sat at a table by themselves. Ha! Looks like we got some fans.

Julian's POV

******

I'm so glad I have friends like Em and Liz, I don't know what i'll do if we don't go to the same college.

"Well that was amusing." Dustin said making us all chuckle.

"Shut up fag! You're lucky you're still sitting at this table!" Caleb bursted out, smacking his hands off the table. Em and liz gasped, Dustin's face turned red with anger.

"How could you say that!" Em yelled, slapping him across the face. Everyone gasped again, what is this? A soap opera, gosh!

"Don't smack me, bitch!" Em's eyes watered.

"Babe, i'm sorry, I just don't like being hit."

"Leave!" She shouted bursting into tears. Caleb stomped out of the cafeteria

"Em, i'm sorry, this is all my fault." I said, tears filling my eyes.

"Don't cry! It's not your fault your gay, I love you however you are and I never want you to change because of anyone else!"

Liz walked over and sat beside her. Em wrapped her arm around Liz and cried in her shoulder.

******

Sorry for the late upload! Anyway check out this new girl/girl story by VisionCreation. You will love it!