Chapter 15

Julian's POV

******

"So, what do you wanna do tonight?" Em asked slamming my locker shut.

"I don't know."

"Let's hangout at your house! You, me Liz and Dustin." She said cheerfully.

Em ran off to tell Liz about tonights plans as I started walking to Dustin's locker. He was standing there, leaning on it talking to a girl beside him. Uhg he's talking to Tori! That witch. I walked up to Dustin with my arms crossed.

"Hey!" He said leaning in, he gave me a quick kiss then continued talking to Tori. What the heck?

"Uhh.."

"Aww, he's so cute when he's confused!" Tori squeaked, making me glare and Dustin chuckle.

"So you guys aren't together?"

"No!" They said at the same time laughing.

"Jules, she's ok with us and she's going to just be my friend." He said making me smile.

"Don't call me Jules!" I said smacking him in the arm. He gave me an evil smile.

"We've gotta go! Em is meeting us at my house. It was nice meeting you again Tori, you seem nice." I grabbed Dustin's hand and dragged him out of the school to his car.

"You memorized my car?" He said smirking.

"Shut up" I said getting into the passenger seat.

The drive home was silent, we were just enjoying the peace and quiet after today. When we got to my house, Em's car was already in the driveway.

"She already let herself in my house, how mature." I said making Dustin chuckle.

"Honey, i'm home!" I yelled opening the door, Em ran to me.

"Oh baby, finally! I did all your laundry and the dinner is cooked!" She attempted to say, we bursted out in laughter and started rolling around the floor.

"Oh god, the trouble twins." Trevor said as he walked up to us laughing. Em and I got up to smack him in the chest.

"Shut up! We're probably going to chill in the living room for a bit, so stay away please." I asked, my hands on my hips.

"I do believe I live here too!" He retorted before walking into the kitchen.

Dustin and I walked hand and hand into the living room.

"So, what are we doing on this fine day guys?" Em asked.

"Let's watch a movie!" Liz shouted, walking into the living room. Wait, when did she get here?

"Did you let yourself in my house?"

"Of course" She replied giggling. She's an exact clone of Emily!

Em and I were arguing over which movie to watch, while Liz and Dustin just shook their heads at us.

"Sinister!" She yelled.

"No! House at the end of the Street!" I yelled back.

"How about we watch both?" Dustin asked, Em and I nodded.

Em put in 'Sinister' while Dustin and I cuddled on a couch. After the movie got started Em and Liz cuddled on the other couch. Wait, their cuddling?

"I wanna watch it too!" Amanda shouted as she entered the living room.

"Aww!" She cooed starring at me and Dustin.

"Shut up and don't tell dad!" She nodded.

She closed the curtains and made it really dark in the room, perfect for a horror movie!

"Well your sister seems fun." Dustin chuckled.

"Lucky me, I have a fan girl as a sister." I sighed.

------

'Sinister! was over, and it was creepy! I kept hiding in Dustin's shoulder.

"Who wants to put the next movie in?" Em asked. No one replied.

"Uhg you lazy tits! I'll do it." Amanda chuckled putting in the next movie.

"Amanda watch your language!" I shouted.

"Like your any better" Dustin said laughing. I punched him in the chest and snuggled back into his shoulder.

We were half way through the movie, this one wasn't as creepy as 'Sinister' but it's still a good movie. Em and Liz seemed to be getting really close, honestly if you were a stranger you'd think they were a couple. Dustin and i were still cuddling, he's really warm!

"Dustin."

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me." He chuckled and learned over, giving me a gentle kiss. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. His tongue traced my lips and I opened, our tongues started battling for dominance, his won of course.

"I got popcorn for the mov-" Trevor said walking in, he stopped talking when he saw me and Dustin.

I quickly moved away from Dustin, to the other side of the couch. Em and Liz were just starring, not really sure what to do or say.

"Julian.. your.. gay?" Trevor asked, which a shocked expression.

"Yeah.." Trevor just stood, starring at me. "It's okay if you hate me, i'm just some 'fag'" I said, tears filling in my eyes.

Trevor ran up and pulled me into a hug. A long, meaningful hug.

"Julian, I don't care if your gay! You're my brother and I support your every decision. Whatever makes you happy, it makes me happy too." His words made me cry even harder, he just hugged me tighter.

Everyone 'awed'. Em and Liz ran up to give me a hug. The hug I really want though is from Dustin. He walked up wrapping his arms around me, he leaned down and gave me a long tender kiss.

"You take care of him." Trevor said, looking at Dustin, he nodded and Trevor walked away smiling.

------

The movie finished, thought Dustin and I never watched the second half, we were to busy making out.

"Ok, well i'm going home now, I have homework. The movie night was fun!" Em said walking towards the door, Liz followed behind her, I guess she's leaving too?

"Bye!" They yelled before exiting the front door.

"I'd better go to, my mom might get worried." Dustin said.

"Ok." I said frowning.

He gave me a long hug and a kiss. "Bye!" He said, giving me one more kiss then leaving.

"I like him." Trevor said behind me, making me jump.

"You assmuncher you scared me!" He laughed. "And yes, I like him too!"

"Who do you guys like?" My dad asked jogging down the stairs.

"Oh uh.."

"The new weather guy! He actually gives accurate weather forecasts." Trevor added, I sent him a smile.

"Really? Because he said it was supposed to snow today and it's not even winter yet" Dad chuckled walking into the kitchen.

"So, you're still a virgin right?" Trevor asked.

"Oh. My. God Trevor!" I ran upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind me.

My family is so embarrassing. I still have to tell Dad about Dustin. This might be an interesting point in my life.