Chapter 18

Dustin's POV

******

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' I started slapping at my alarm clock. 'BEEP BEEP' "Oh my god shut up!" I yelled unplugging it.

"Woah, don't be so stressed! Julian will be waiting for you in English." James said walking in my room.

"Yeah I know, i'm probably stressing over nothing." He nodded. "Anyway, i'm gunna take a shower before school."

He left my room and I walked into my bathroom. Everyone in the pack house has their own private bathroom in their rooms. I turned on the shower and got in, the warm water felt amazing against my skin. Once the water started to get cold I got out.

Walking downstairs I saw Jake smirking at me, what is that asshole up to now?

"You seem so stressed baby, let me rub your shoulders." He said running his hand down my back.

"Go away!" I growled, pushing him into the wall.

"Yum, you know I like it ruff!" He said winking at me.

I sighed, grabbing my bag and walked out the front door. I drove to school at

lightning speed. I ran down the hall to English, practically breaking the door down. I looked at Julian's desk, but it was empty. Beside it was a crying Emily and Liz rubbing her back.

"He's not here?" I asked walking up to Em.

"No!" She shouted, more tears coming out. "I talked to Amanda and he didn't come home last night either."

"I think we need to call the police."

Liz added.

I pulled out my phone and dialled our town police. Some of the police here are werewolves too.

"Hello?" They answered.

"Hey, this is Dustin Rodriguez, i'm calling because my boyfriend is missing." They asked a few questions, which I answered without hesitation.

"We'd rather not send a police cruiser to your school, can we meet at Julian's house? I should talk to his parents anyway." I told them Julian's address and hung up.

"They want to meet us at Julian's house." Em and Liz nodded as we stood up.

"Where do you guys think your going?" Mrs. Nobel asked.

"Personal issues."

"Does it have to do with Julian and why he's not here today?" I nodded. "Ok, you guys can go, i'll let the office know." We smiled and left the class.

I took my own car and Em and liz took Em's car. We drove to Julian's house and I gulped getting out of the car. Walking up the steps I knocked on the door, Trevor greeted me with a big hug, Amanda hugged me too.

"I called the cops, they should be here soon for questioning." I told them a little awkwardly.

Just as I said that the police man pulled into the driveway. I know him! He's a fellow werewolf. We let him in and we all sat in the living room.

"Ok, let's start with you guys telling me everything you know leading up to his disappearance."

We told him the truth, everything that happened the other night. He was a little shocked when he found out what Julian's dad had done.

"Ok, well i'll need to have a little talk with Mr. Camero, but in the mean time we have to worry about Julian. It looks to me like Julian maybe wants a break from it all? What you told me sounds like it could have been stressful for him." Liz and Em stood up.

"So you're just assuming that he ran away?" Liz asked, he shook his head in agreement.

"You're an idiot! He could be hurt for all we know! What if he was kidnapped?" Em shouted, liz told her to calm down and pulled her to her side.

"Well, if we doesn't show up tomorrow then we will escalate things, but for now he's just another troubled teen in a troubled world." He fixed his hat and stood up.

I walked him to the door, slamming it after he left. Trevor walked up to me, sighing.

"Thanks for trying" He said smiling, I shook his hand and turned for the door.

Just as I touched the knob it flung open, revealing julian's dad. My blood started boiling at the sight of that horrible, horrible man.

"So why was there a cop in our drive-" He looked at me and his eyes went wide. "What are you doing here?" He took a step towards me, Trevor stretched his hand out.

"Dad he was just trying to help"

"Do I look like I care?

I stepped aside, one thing I will not do is get involved in any more drama, Julian needs me right now. He turned to look at me, I swear he even checked me out!

"Get out of my house!" he ordered, pointing to the door.

"I was just leaving." I bumped past him and walked down the driveway. I honestly don't have time for his bull right now.

*******

Julian's POV

*******

Rubbing my eyes I sat up, god my back hurts! Is this what it feels like to camp? Sleeping on the ground, well i'm never camping! There is only a little bit of light in the cave, it shines through various holes in the ceiling.

"Crap, my phone!" I pulled out my phone, great, only half battery before it shuts off.

What is there to do in this cave anyway? I know it's supposed to be a tourist attraction in our town but i've never actually been here. Em says we're to 'A-list' for this town. Haha I miss her stupidness. I stared walking deeper into the cave, might as well explore if i'm locked in here.

"Well so far this is the boringist cave in the history of boring caves!" I yelled, it echoed. "Oh and now i'm talking to myself.. Great." I sighed.

After walking for ten minutes I entered a giant open space, it's huge with lots of sun! Their was no ceiling, and in the cave was like a huge in-ground pool. Now I know why it's a tourist attraction.

"Well, might as well go for a swim!" I striped out of my clothes and jumped in. The water was amazing! I probably swam for two hours until I started to see my shrivel, like ew! I got out and laid down on a blanket someone had left behind, I couldn't of found that blanket last night? It would of helped. I let what was left of the sun dry me, I could feel my eyes starting to get heavy.

*******

May not be the longest chapter, it was a filler chapter.. Sorry for the extremely late chap update! I promise you it won't be like that anymore!