14

At the time i'm writing this, this book nearly has 1k views... Why?

I was still shaken up as I got back to my hotel room that night, when I looked back at what had happened everything felt like it had gone by in a flash, as if it was just a dream that I would forget by tomorrow, but I don't think I would ever forget what had happened.

When I unlocked my phone I saw that the F1 Whatsapp group had a few messages in it, I opened up the chat and checked the messages,

F1 Idiots:

Milk Boi: Seb or Lewis, just whoever is Luna ok?

Seb: She's a little shaken but mostly fine

Maxie Moo: Is she racing Sunday?

Seb: I don't know, that's up to her and the team.

There were also some 'get well' messages from various numbers on my phone, but I went back to the F1 chat and replied.

Me: Are you ok max?

I got a reply fairly quickly.

Maxie Moo: I'm not the one who's car exploded into a fire

Me: So you're ok I'm guessing.

Maxie Moo: Are you ok?

Me: Mostly

I then clicked off the chat as Dad (Harry Styles) walked into the room and started talking.

"Are you ok? How do you feel?"

I rolled my eyes to myself at the pitying and worry in his voice. I hate pity, and the worry just makes me feel awful for making someone worry for me.

"I'm fine."

Then it looked like something clicked in his eyes, like he just remembered something. He looked at me with an emotion in his eyes that I couldn't decipher.

"Also, where you on my phone before?" He asked me. I had to think about it for a second, a lot had happened in the past few hours. Then it clicked for me.

"Oh, yeah, I was." I then remembered that I had something I needed to shout at him. "ALSO ONE DIRECTION IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER!? WHY ON EARTH WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME." Though it was less of a 'shout' and more of a 'Disbelief loud talking'.

He looked a little sheepish and couldn't exactly put a sentence together, before he managed to get something resembling words out my phone dinged with a notification from a group chat. I unlocked my phone and opened the notification which brought me to the chat.

GET BACK TOGETHER YOU BLOODY IDIOTS

NIALLLLL (The Princess): Are you alright Luna? That crash looked pretty bad

Daddy Direction: Who crashed?

NIALLLLL (The Princess): Luna Hazza's daughter

Daddy Direction: How would you know she crashed? Was it on the news or somthn?

SaSs MaStEr fRoM DoNcAsTeR: How big is that rock you live under mate? She's an F1 driver

Bradford Bad Boi: I think I live under the same rock

'Bradford Bad Boi' has gone offline

What, he pops in, messages one thing, then leaves again? Who is this man. I finally started to type out a message.

Me: I'm pretty fine, don't know if Ill be getting back in the car tho.

That's when I looked at the clock, that read: 2:00am. Quali was in like 12 hours, FP3 in like 8. Crap. Though I might not even be cleared to get in the car, but the injuries weren't that bad. Either way I turned my phone off and fell to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing with the contact: Bossman

I woke myself up from the dazed state I was in and answered the call.

"Morning."

The voice of Toto Wolff came through my phone.

"Good morning Luna, how are you feeling?"

I focused on my body and shuffled around a bit to see if I was that sore before replying.

"Well, right now I feel fine, though I am still in bed."

"Come to the track and we'll see what happens."

"Copy that, see you in a bit."

I ended the call, now it might not be the best idea to hang up on your boss, but it's Toto, I'm sure he won't mind. Anyway, I dragged myself out of the ever so comfy, warm, and cosy hotel room bed and went into the bathroom to get a shower.

After the shower I got into some team gear and messaged Seb.

Message to: Seb

Hey Seb, you still at the hotel?

It took about a minute before a reply came through.

Message from: Seb

Yeah, was just about to leave, are you alright?

I typed out my reply and sent it.

Message to: Seb

I'm all good, don't feel that bad all things considered. Do you mind if I catch a lift with ya?

Message from: Seb

Sure, meet in the hotel lobby in 5?

Message to: Seb

Sounds all good, see ya soon.

I locked my phone and walked out of my room and took the hotel elevator to the ground floor where Seb was already waiting, he waved me over and we went outside the hotel doors and to his Aston Martin.

We got to the track and went different ways to our respective garages. I entered the Mercedes garage and found Toto quickly enough. There was a lot of talk about strategy and stuff before we talked about what was going to happen. Toto started the conversation.

"If you want to drive and think you can, you're going to need a medical evaluation," He said.

"I feel pretty good, a bit sore in some places, but other than that fine." I replied.

I ended up getting the medical evaluation and was cleared to drive in FP3 but was on strict orders not to drive Quali or the race if I felt I couldn't. FP3 was about to start and I got into my newly repaired Mercedes, I drove on track and the feeling I had in FP1 that everything was about to go wrong was absent this time. In fact, it was the opposite, I felt like everything was about to go perfectly.

Bonjour! So this is mainly a filler chapter, can't deny it. Any ideas of where you want this to go next are welcome!