2

I got motivation also the rules that were made 'cause of Max Verstappen don't exist here, also the grid is going to be different, just go with it. Also Also, the main character grew up in Australia, but races under the UK flag.

le Time Skip from the last chapter to like the start of the next season

I signed as Lewis Hamilton's teammate for the next year. I was going to be LEWIS, HAMILTON'S, TEAMMATE. The most successful F1 driver EVER, the person I once did a school report on, (True story) He was going to be my teammate in FORMULA 1. It was not difficult to say I was delighted. 

I would be the youngest F1 driver ever at 17 and a bit years old, just edging out Max Verstappen's record, or as I like to call him 'Maxie Moo'. I was also the first female driver in like... Forever, nah since 1992, the latest one was actually kidnapped when she was 19 and held for ransom before racing when she was older. Anyway, now here I was in Bahrain for the first race of the year, I was hoping for a points position after qualifying 5th the day before, Lewis qualifying 3rd. 

This was the first major race that my dad hadn't been at. He was there for my first F3 race, my last F3 race when I won the championship, my first F2 race and my last F2 race when I won the championship. But he just couldn't make it with the tour he was currently on, so while I was in the scorching heat of Bahrain he was somewhere in the USA singing his pretty little heart out.

Ahem, anyway apart from the voices voicing all those random little thoughts in my head, I was getting focused, this was going to be one of the most important races of my life, I needed to show Mercedes I was good enough to be driving their car and not get dropped halfway through the season, though I think Mercedes is kinder on that front than Redbull, -ahem- Nyck De Vries -ahem- Pierre Gasly -Ahem- Daniil Kvyat -Ahem- sorry, seems as though I had something in my throat.

Now here I was in a familiar position, the lights ahead of me, my heart beating out of my chest and the race track beneath my wheels, only there were two major differences. One, I was in a formula 1 car. Two I wasn't on pole. The first light came on, here we go.

The race was exhilarating, I love the speed and adrenaline you get from driving these cars, compared to the F2 cars I was used to driving I was flying. I came down the last few corners of the last lap side-by-side with a Redbull fighting for a PODIUM, a mix of strategy, a fast car and fast driving had led me to this position. Coming down the main straight side-by-side with the Redbull, crossing only a couple of tenths before it, my engineer came over the radio to congratulate me. He also said the car that I just beat was Maxie Moo. (SUCK IT VERSTAPPEN YOU MAY WIN IN REAL LIFE BUT THIS IS MY STORY I AM IN CONTROL HERE)

I parked my car in front of the number 3 sign thing and got out of my car. Lewis came over and we did the bro hug thing before he went to hug the team, I hopped on the scales before going into the cool down room. I did it, not only points but a podium, and I managed to beat Max Verstappen (SUCK IT VERSTAPPEN). In the cooldown room Carlos Sainz, who got 2nd, congratulated me for the drive, but even with so many well known people around me I found myself only wishing for one thing, Dad.

HA SECOND CHAPTER, I DID IT

When Worlds Collide [F1 and Harry Styles]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें