Drum Island and A Fallen King

It was currently nightfall and almost everyone was currently sleeping in the same room as Nami. The only people who were up keeping watch were Sanji, Gem, and Yosaku. The crew had dropped anchor for the night because Luffy did not want to risk navigating the seas at night without Nami. Even though he himself was good at navigating, he was not as good as Nami. She seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to predicting the weather and small changes in the wind. As for Luffy, he was currently laying on a lawn chair made out of his thundercloud peacefully sleeping. After Vivi had told him about the Drum Kingdom he felt slightly at ease knowing that he could save his navigator. He had not told the rest of the crew about their next course of action just yet, he was waiting until the morning to tell them.

**Morning**

Luffy was woken from his sleep by the sound of someone hitting something coming from the outside. He groggily got up to the sitting position on his cloud and rubbed his eyes before looking out and window and saw that the sun wasn't up yet.

'Who the hell is up this early?' he asked himself as he placed his feet up on the cloud before it started to float up from the ground. When the cloud was good distance off the ground Luffy willed it to head towards the door, he didn't want to walk towards the door at the risk of waking anyone else up and he was feeling a bit lazy. When the cloud got to the door Luffy reached out and quietly opened the door before he and the cloud made their way outside. As soon as they floated onto the deck he was hit the cold morning air of a winter climate. He immediately shivered and for the first time placed his hand into the sleeves of his captain's coat before buttoning it up all the way.

"Who the fuck turned down the temperature?" he said to himself. He then heard someone hammering once again off to his right causing him to look over. When he looked over he saw Usopp with nails in his mouth and a hammer in his hand fixing the ship that Wapol bit off.

"You're up early," Luffy said as he got off his cloud and stretched his muscles.

"Can't just sit around doing nothing," Usopp replied while nailing wood to the side of the ship. "We got to find a way out of this jam as quickly as possible, captain," he added causing Luffy to nod.

"We already came up with a course of action. As soon as everyone gets up Vivi and I will explain it all of you," he said causing Usopp to brighten up a bit. Luffy then heard movement coming from the left him causing him to turn to see who or what it was. When he looked over he saw Yosaku and Gem walking towards him looking really tired. He then looked straight ahead and saw Sanji climbing down from the crows nest wearing a poncho.

"Morning captain," Yosaku said he stood next to Luffy.

"You three look tired," Luffy noted while looking at them. "I'm up now so you three can go get some rest before we head off," he said causing the three of them to Look at him with a grateful expression on their face.

"Do you want me to fix you anything captain?" Sanji asked while Gem and Yosaku headed inside to get some sleep.

"No that's fine," Luffy replied with a smile. "I can handle it go get some rest," he said causing Sanji to smile and head inside. Luffy then made his way to the kitchen to make some coffee for himself., before he went into the kitchen he turned to Usopp and spoke. "Do you want something, Usopp?" he asked while looking over his shoulder.

"Some coffee would be nice" Usopp replied causing Luffy to nod before heading into the kitchen. Just before he walked through the door he gave a mental command to his thundercloud to go up into the sky for now. As Luffy entered the kitchen he placed the kettle of water onto the stove and turned it on. He then grabbed two coffee cups and placed coffee in both of them before he sat them down on the counter and folded his arms as he waited for the water to boil. After waiting for about five minutes the kettle finally whistled causing Luffy to turn off the stove and pour the water into the cups. After he finished pouring he stirred both before he picked up one and took a sip of the hot coffee.