Training with the Dark king

At about the same time that shanks and Luffy had set foot on their Island.

A large Marine boat was mooring in Foosha Village. When it was finally docked, a large man with a Vice Admiral's marine coat with the word "Justice" emblazoned on the back. He had short cut gray hair and matching goatee. He had a visible scar down the left side of his face. He walked through town, nodding or waving at the locals. He found the place he was headed to and entered Makino's "Party's Bar" taking a seat in front of the bar he called her over.

"Makino-chan! How are you doing! Where's my grandson hiding now?" Garp asked.

Makino gave a soft sob as she ran over to Garp. "I'm so sorry Garp-san! I couldn't stop him! Shanks took Luffy away two months ago! But I had no way to contact you, so Luffy could be anywhere!" Maniko was nearly in tears. Both at loosing Luffy and fearful of Garp's anger.

Garp had frozen. He couldn't even begin to believe what he just heard. 'Luffy has been taken? Who would do it? Who even know who Luffy was? Two months ago?! What the hell have I been doing all this time!?' Garp was seething in rage, his teeth grinding, the mug in his hand exploding under the undue pressure of Garp's cannonball crushing grip. Makino was backing away, fearing the worst.

Garp spotted this and attempted to calm himself down. "I'm sorry Makino-chan, this isn't your fault. If it was someone after Luffy, then I doubt you could have done anything. I should have given you a Den-Den Mushi to contact me in case something like this happened... Can you at least tell me what this man who took Luffy looked like?" Makino nodded. Five minutes later, Garp was back on his boat. They were heading back to Marinford. The military headquarters of the Marines. One of the most powerful and secure buildings in all the world.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku, also known as Sengoku "The Buddha". His had a black afro under his hat, which curiously had a statue of a seagull, the symbol of the marines. A thin black mustache, and a tightly braided beard that hung down to his waist.

The man was busy fighting the greatest foe of any powerful leader. Who is this foe you ask? Is it Whitebeard? No? Is it Kaidou? No... It's.. Paperwork! The eternal undying foe of any great leader. Sengoku looked up from his paperwork sensing Garp storming to his office. The next moment his door was blown to splinters by an extremely angry Garp.

"Garp. What is what is it now? Can't you see I'm busy?" Sengoku sighed in frustration. Garp was always so emotional.

"This is no goddamn joke! I'm not here to mess around, Sengoku! I need your help on a personal issue!" Garp shouted slamming his fist into Sengoku's desk cracking the fine wood.

"What's wrong Garp? It seems important if you're this upset, and actually want help on a personal issue." Sengoku asked, giving Garp his full attention.

"My grandson, Luffy. He's been kidnapped... By that red-hair brat. That's what my damned problem is!" Garp growled at Sengoku. Sengoku's eyes widened in shocked.

"This is bad indeed. How did Shanks even learn about your grandson? I mean it's not exactly common knowledge where you had him hidden?"

"I don't know, but it happened two months ago. What can I do at this point?" Garp asked, sliding down into his seat. The stress finally getting to him.

"I guess I could order CP-9 to look into it, they may be able to find him. But you know as well as I that they could never take him back from someone like Shanks." Sengoku offered.

"NO! No way! You keep that assassin squad away from my grandson. They would be more likely to kill him then they would be to save him. That Lucci guy especially. He's broken. He kills innocent people as easily as he kills criminals. And you wonder why my son does what he does." Garp said, adamantly.