Pretty Please

In the days that follow, you find yourself trying to make the most of your situation. At first, you thought you could engage in conversations with Mira, perhaps even form a connection or pass the time with meaningful discussions. However, you quickly discover that Mira is a dull conversation partner, her responses consistently submissive, and her inability to hold a meaningful exchange leaves you unfullfilled.

Your inquiries often meet responses like, "What does Master's First want me to think?" and "If it pleases Master's First." It becomes clear that Mira's primary purpose is to serve and follow your commands, not engage in intellectual discourse. Gradually, you find yourself treating Mira with less warmth and respect. Polite thank-yous turn into mere nods of acknowledgment, and conversations become increasingly brief. 

To occupy your time, you send Mira out to gather books on Faerûn, the intricacies of magic, the diverse fauna inhabiting this world, and numerous other subjects. You immerse yourself in reading and learning, hoping to expand your knowledge of this unfamiliar realm. Yet, despite your newfound activities and the wealth of information at your disposal, a part of you remains restless. You find yourself yearning for your master's presence, wondering when he will return from his world-saving endeavors to spend more time at his residence, and with you. 

You curse the fact you never played far enough to be of any help in these final stages. So all that remains is to trust in the abilities of your master and to hope this new world you found yourself in, won't selfdestruct right under your feet.

Mira, kneeling beside the bed where you're immersed in your books, gently speaks, "Master's First?"

You respond with a faint groan of mild annoyance, recognizing that Mira only addresses you when it's time for her to fulfill her daily task assigned by your master. With a wordless nod, you set the books aside and recline on the bed, spreading your legs. 

While you do enjoy the orgasms Mira provides, they are markedly different from the ones your master gave you. Mira's tongue is soft and gentle, a stark contrast to the intense and passionate embraces of your master. Instead of quenching your lust and desire, they serve to exacerbate them.

As you start to relax and enjoy the gentle tongue movements, a sudden presence in the room startles you. Astarion is there, his voice breaking the tranquility of the moment. "Well, it seems I've arrived at the right time." he remarks.

Instinctively, you begin to push Mira away, but Astarion's commanding tone stops you in your tracks. "Continue," he says with a sly grin, his eyes fixed on you and Mira. 

He watches you for a while, then steps to the side of the bed. "Once again, you fail to greet me properly, my dear," he chides, crossing his arms.

You try to comply, but what escapes your lips resembles more a moan than a greating, as the skilled movements of Mira's tongue combined with the thrill of your master's presence bring you close to your climax.

Astarion raises his hand, his voice firm and commanding. "That's enough, Mira. Leave us."

Mira stops immediately and withdraws from the room without a word, leaving you two alone.

Astarion smirks at your pleading expression and the shivering anticipation in your body. He leans in closer, his voice dripping with amusement and dominance. "Now, shall we try this again, pet?"

You look up at him with a mixture of desire and longing, your body yearning for more. You muster a proper greeting, your voice quivering with need as you address him. "Greetings, Master."

His hand slowly wanders down your body and between your legs, continuing what Mira started, his touch sending shivers down your spine as he casually speaks to you. "That's better," he purrs, his voice low and sultry. "I hope you're enjoying your gift."

You bite your lip, trying to maintain composure as his fingers work their magic. "It was... very thoughtful of you, Master," you reply, your voice betraying the pleasure his touch brings you.

Astarion continues to tease you, keeping you close to the release you desire, a small smile playing on his lips as he speaks. "Yes, it was indeed a thoughtful gift," he says, his tone dripping with satisfaction. "You're quite lucky to have such a generous owner, aren't you, my dear?"

You nod, fighting back moans, sudden bursts of air leaving your mouth instead. Now that he is finally back here with you, you want more, you want him, to feel his power.

His finger grazes your cheek gently as he leans closer, his voice soft and commanding. "Tell me, pet," he says, "what is it that you want? Use your words."

Your body and voice tremble with desire as you speak in a soft, quivering tone, "I want you to fuck me, Master." And with a sly smile you add, "Please, pretty please."

Astarion chuckles softly and responds, "How could I possibly refuse such a sweet request?"