To Be A Spawn

You stand alone in the dimly lit room, your gaze locked on the door through which Astarion had left moments before. Thoughts of your handsome and powerfull master linger in your mind, making it hard to snap away from just staring at the door. But after a while, the feeling of his presence fades away and you are able to collect your thoughts.

Your first instinct is to find a way to clean yourself from the blood. It clings to your skin, a constant reminder of the horrifying act you were forced to commit. At least it should feel horrifying to you, but does it? You aren't sure. You can't even remember, what your first victim looked like. All that's left is the unbelievable extatic feeling the blood gave you. You discover a small bathroom tucked away in a corner, and you carefully wash the blood away. The water feels strange as it trickles over your skin. You wonder if vampire spawns are able to drink water. It surely wouldn't help against blood hunger, but maybe it still was refreshing. You take a careful sip, but it makes you feel sick, so you quickly spit it out.

Wrapped in a luxurious robe you found in a nearby wardrobe, you begin to explore the room more thoroughly. Questions swirl in your mind, an unsettling storm of uncertainty. Do you have to sleep in the coffin? Do you even need sleep at all now that you are a spawn? Sunlight was deadly, so much you knew, but since you weren't allowed to leave your room and there were no windows inside it, that information didn't matter for now. Astarion never explained the rules of spawn life, only the rules he wants you to follow.

Astarion's words echo in your mind: "I don't care about your name, little pet. I'll grant you one that suits my fancy." You never told him your name, and now that you think about it, you can't even remember what it was. Is this an effect of your travel to this world, or did he use his power over you to make you forget? Is this something he can even do?

With the robe draped around you, you step to the side of the room where a lavish bed beckons. It's a stark contrast to the coffin you awoke in. Tentatively, you lower yourself onto the plush mattress. The cool sheets cradle your body, and you can't help but wonder if you should sleep here or in the coffin when...or rather if you became tired.

So many questions. A surge of frustration washes over you as you sit on the edge of the plush bed. You're angry with yourself for not asking questions when Astarion was here, but the overwhelming shock of your situation, the hunger, the deep desire, made it impossible. It's a bitter feeling, knowing that answers might have eased some of the confusion that now plagues you. You need distraction!

With a determined sigh, you stand up and make your way to the bookshelf. Rows of elaborate leather-bound volumes greet you. You carefully pluck a few books from the shelf, scanning their titles. "Horns and Heat: Tales of Passion Amongst the Damned", "Fiendish Liaisons: Seduction in the Abyssal Realm", one is even titled "The Horny Adventures of a Bard".That one sounds promising.

Returning to the luxurious bed, you settle into its soft embrace with the chosen book in hand. As you open its pages and begin to read, the words within transport you to the outside world filled with horny bards and easy bar maidens of all races. It is more humorous than sexual, especially when you reach the part with a female silver dragon. You chuckle softly. Your thoughts jump to Astarion and how nice it was of him to keep you entertained with books. They were all naughty books, so it also was meant to torment you, but still. Your room, the way he demonstrated his powers, how he treated you...this was nice so far. You put the book to your side , sink deeper into the bedding and sigh. The book didn't spark your lust, but thinking about your handsome master sure does. Sweet torment. You smile as you drift into a deep, dream-less sleep, one of your many questions answerign themselve.