Raw Desires

Under the dim moonlight, Astarion effortlessly hoists the lifeless body onto his shoulder. You watch in silent awe as he carries the corpse with an unsettling grace to a small, moss-covered mausoleum nearby. With a swift, practiced kick, he forces the door open, revealing the dark, eerie interior.

Inside, a stone coffin lies waiting. Astarion quickly opens the lid to disposes of the body with an impatient, almost callous manner, and then swiftly turns to face you. The intensity of his lust-filled gaze is even stronger than before, a ravenous hunger in his eyes that seems almost insatiable.

"Undress," he commands, his face devoid of any emotion but primal lust.

As you follow his order, he growls, too impatient to wait for its completion. In the blink of an eye you find yourself thrown onto the cold stone of the coffin, your dress raised to your stomach, your arms pinned down by one of his hands. 

There is scarcely a moment to grasp your altered circumstances, before he forcefully pushes the whole length of his cock inside of you. A loud surprised squeal escapes your lips and you instinctively fight your constraints, but to no avail. For the first time you feel the full strength of Astarion's body, as he easily keeps you in the exact position he desires, without ever using the special power he holds over you. 

The movements of his hips are relentless, the rhythm in which he enters you feels possessive. You relinquish your resistance, submitting your body to the motions he dictates, your moans and wimpers synchronized with his thrusts. 

Your first night together had been a deviant game, a demonstration of his power over you, this was something else.

The grip around your arms is liftet and his cock is pulled out of you, but just for the briefest of moments, as your master repositions you. Your breasts pressed against the stone and your feet now touching the ground, he enters again, shortly after yanking your head back by your hair, sinking his teeth deep inside the tender flesh of your neck, untouched by your loud, pleading whimpers.

In this moment a convulsion is shooting through your whole body, a forcefull orgasm engulfing you, with no possibility to fade, your masters movements urging it further and further. But amid the whirlwind of sensations and overwhelming ecstasy, one thing remains clear: this night isn't about your own pleasure or enjoyment and you accept that willingly; what truly matters is the exhilaration of witnessing your master break free from his constraints and former conditioning.

You close your eyes, submitting yourself completely to his raw desires, wondering where they will take him.