A Night To Remember, Days To Endure

You are laying in a cozy nest that you've built amidst the plush pillows and blankets adorning your bed. It's your refuge, a place where you've lost yourself in the pages of countless erotic novels over the past few days. But today, as you recline amidst the softness, your fingers reluctantly release the well-worn book. With a sigh, you let it fall to the bedspread beside you. 'Passions of the Nightshade Succubus' had been your favorite from your collection, but by now you've read it too many times for it to still be enjoyable.

 As you gaze up at the intricately painted ceiling, a sense of contemplation washes over you. The allure of those stories no longer holds the same fascination they once did, and you yearn for something more. You yearn for your Master's touch. 

Your thoughts inevitably drift back to that unforgettable night with Astarion. It was a night that defied every expectation, a night that made you feel things you had never thought possible. The memory of his touch, the way he claimed you fully for the first time, how he started gentle but increased his intensity with each passing round and the feel of his cool skin against yours linger in your mind, like a haunting melody that refuses to fade. These memories make each passing moment without him feel like an eternity. Your inability to take care of your excessive desires, doesn't help either.

The wounds on your back are already healed, an advantage of your existence as a spawn. Three days had passed since that night, three agonizing days without the visits of your Master. But now and then, you had felt his presence in your mind, a faint but tantalizing connection that reminded you of his control over you, which seemed indifferent to the constraints of physical distance.

Just now, you can feel him again—a gentle, fleeting connection, like a cold breeze flowing over your heightened senses. It's sending a pleasant shiver down your spine. The memory of your shared night, and the longing it stirred, intensifies, and you can't help but sense a subtle satisfaction emanating from his presence within you, as if it relishes in your longing.  But as quickly as he brushes against your mind, he withdraws, leaving you with the ache of his absence once more.

Amidst the persistent longing that consumes your thoughts, there's another feeling, one of curiosity mixed with a touch of confusion. You find yourself wondering about Astarion's behavior after that passionate night. How he had pulled you close, his hand caressing your back, and how, for a while, he remained silent, lost in contemplation. You had enjoyed it deeply, but it had seemed out of character for the mighty vampire lord he now was.

A realization suddenly hits you like a lightning bolt. Astarion had been a spawn for over two centuries, ensnaring victims with his charming allure to feed his master's insatiable hunger. Your night together could have been his first in a very long time without being controlled by someone else—a night driven not by his master's commands but by his own desires, by his own free will. The weight of this revelation settles upon you, and you wonder if that's what he had been contemplating in those moments of silence. 

A sudden pain ends your train of thought, a slight, gnawing hunger emerges. Your hand instinctively reaches down to your stomach, where the sensation seems to have originated. Your fingers graze the smooth fabric of the luxurious dress you are wearing. Your Master had selected it for you before leaving. The gown is a masterpiece of decadence, a deep, rich crimson that clings to your form like a second skin, enhancing your features. Delicate lacework embellishes the neckline and sleeves, adding a touch of sensuality to the ensemble. As sumptuous as the dress may be, it doesn't alter the inevitable truth—you will have to feed soon.

You find yourself hoping that Astarion's words about his desire to witness you in a state of desperate hunger, were merely jests, not part of his sinister plans to further enjoy your torment. Your eyes start to wander around the room like many times before, searching for any form of distraction to pull your thoughts away from hunger and longing that both have taken hold of you.