Rules

As the last drops of warm, life-giving blood slide down your throat, you feel a profound sense of satisfaction washing over you. The insatiable hunger that had gnawed at your very core is finally stilled, leaving behind a lingering sense of euphoria.

You withdraw from the now dead body, your fangs retracting with a satisfied sigh. Astarion watches with a smirk, his dark eyes alight with a mixture of amusement and approval.

"Very good, my dear," he says, his voice filled with a sultry satisfaction. "though you did make a bit of a mess of yourself, but that was to be expected. Taking your first life is overwhelming. And, being drenched in blood suits you, my sweetling."

You can feel the blood sticking to the lower part of your face. You look down at the blouse Astarion had given to you, when you were still human. The parts you can see turned mostly red. "First life...", the realisation hits you. You just killed someone.

"Yes, yes, do you feel guilt and remorse? Bubbling up compassion?", his voice is cruel and mocking before turning softer again. "That will pass. You are a predator now, little one. Same as the cat catching mice. Humans, Elves, Tieflings and all the other creatures are our mice to play with and feast on. They are beneeth us. They solely exist to be usefull to us. As you,", he grabs your hair, pulling your head back, looking deep into your still hazed eyes. "solely exist to be usefull to me!"

"Now, my dear, that reminds me" he purrs, his voice dripping with arrogance, "let us discuss the rules that will govern your existence at my side."

The vampire lord's smile widens, a sadistic pleasure in his control over you. "You see, my dear, as a vampire spawn, you exist at my discretion. Your existence is now inextricably linked to my will. But you knew that, didn't you? That's what you desired, what drew me to you and what you already had the pleasure of experiencing a tiny taste of."

You remember the feeling of him taking control over your body, making you dance and move as he pleased. Your eyes glimmer with lust as you replay those feelings in your mind. With a quick and ungentle yank of your hair, Astarion commands your full attention.

"You are not allowed to leave this room without my explicit permission. " he says, his tone authoritative, " You will remain here, waiting patiently for my return. Like the special toy you are, left in the box until it's playtime. Also,", his hand wanders over your body, his fingers are tracing your nipples, then working their way down between your legs, stopping at your pleasure button. His movements are tender, oh so gruesomly tender. You gasp, your lips are shivering with anticipation. "you will not feed yourself. I will decide when and how both kinds of your hunger are satiated.", he quickly removes his hand from you with an evil smile, making you almost scream in frustration.

As the vampire lord steps back and prepares to leave, he fixes you with a final, stern gaze. "I will leave now, there is still this tidious saving the world business i have to attend to." he declares, his voice firm. "You will remain here, and remember the rules I've set for you. The punishment for disobedience won't be enjoyable, not even for you."

You nod in acknowledgment, your thoughts a whirlwind of emotions of lust and longing.

But just as he's about to depart, the dead body effortlessly thrown over his shoulder, he adds with a hint of nonchalance, "You can occupy your time by reading the books i've provided." He gestures toward a shelf filled with leather-bound volumes. "It's a collection of the most deviant smut i was able to find. I'm sure you'll enjoy them."

You smile. Leaving you alone with nothing but erotic literature to occupy your mind, while at the same time not allowing for any release was cruel in a creative way you admired.

"Yes darling, we will have so much fun together!"