A Conversation And A Kept Promise

The door to your room creaks. You startle awake from your slumber, the book slipping from your grasp. Blinking away drowsiness, you sit up on the bed. You don't know how long you slept or what time of day it is. You turn your head to face the middle of the room and see Astarion, standing there with an raised eyebrow, his lips curling into a playful smirk.

"Astarion," you greet him, your voice filled with genuine happiness. 

"Ah, my dear," he says, his tone teasing. "Is that any way for a spawn to greet its master?" His words are a gentle reprimand, he seems too amused to be truely angry. "But i'm glad to see you found your voice again," he says in a teasing matter. "You were awfully silent the last time we saw each other." 

"I...i guess no. I'm sorry." you stammer, your voice wavering slightly. You instinctively reach up to adjust your hair and straighten your posture. With a newfound determination, you rise from the bed and face Astarion. "How would you like me to greet you, Master?", you make sure to emphasize the last word. A pleased smile emerges on his lips.

"I do love to hear you say it like that. I suppose I can find it in my generous heart to forgive you, just this once." He gestures for you to stand in front of him, and you obey without hesitation. His touch is gentle as he caresses your cheek, his fingers cool against your skin.

Leaning closer, he murmurs, "I tried to contact you telepathically several times, to see how you were doing, but it seems you were deeply asleep. I suppose you needed your rest." His words carry a hint of amusement, and you find comfort in the fact he had been trying to reach out to you.

Astarion's gaze shifts from you to the book you had chosen, and a sly grin tugs at the corner of his lips. "The robe suits you," he comments, his eyes lingering on your attire. There's a playful sparkle in his eyes as he adds, "And I see you've found a rather amusing read. 'The Horny Adventures of a Bard,' really?" He chuckles softly, clearly amused by your choice of literature.

You smile, feeling a touch of embarrassment. "Well,it was entertaining." you reply, your voice playful. "Especially that scene with the bard and the silver dragon."

Astarion nods in agreement, still amused. "Indeed, though I thought you might pick something a bit more... serious."

"How long have I been asleep?" you inquire.

"It's been three days, you should be starving by now. I expected to find you cowering in a corner, teeth sunk into your own flesh in desperation.", he answers casually.

You furrow your brow, surprised by the passage of time. "Three days? I didn't realize I was asleep for so long.", you listen for hunger inside your body, but you still feel satiated. "I'm not feeling hungry."

"A shame,", he says with a smirk."I would have enjoyed seeing you in that state, my dear."

His eyes glimmer and you can feel yourself reacting, cold and warm shivers running through your whole body.

"Ah!", he exclaims pleased as your cheeks turn less pale. "At least one type of hunger is still there. I can work with that."

He observes your reaction, then asks, "But first something else. Do you want to keep the coffin?"

You pause, considering his question. "Is there a reason to keep it?" you ask.

Astarion shakes his head. "No, it was merely for you to wake up in. It's a tradition of sorts, but you're not obligated to use it. And since i found you in your bed, i'll take that as a no."

You nod, grateful for the clarification. The coffin had been a source of unease, not needing it provides some relief.

You observe the change in Astarion's demeanor, how he seems oddly sweet and forthcoming today. With a genuine smile, you decide to ask, "How was your day? You seem to be in a good mood."

He takes a moment to consider your question, his eyes softening as he replies, "I had a good day, actually. Plenty of killing and some time to think." Astarion pauses briefly, reflecting on the past.

Astarion studies you for a moment, his curiosity evident. "Tell me something," he begins, "are you afraid?"

Puzzled by the vague question, you furrow your brow and ponder all the things you might be afraid of. Most of them are mundane, like having to speak before a large crowd or having to go somewhere new by yourself. "Afraid of what?" you inquire, seeking clarification.

Astarion's lips curl into a faint smile, and he replies with a hint of amusement, "Never mind, darling." His cryptic response leaves you with more questions than answers.

Before you have a chance to ponder Astarion's words further, you feel the familiar sensation of his power coursing through your body. A soft moan escapes your lips, as your limbs are spread apart at his command, leaving every muscle in your body tensed up.

His voice, now commanding and authoritative, cuts through the room as he declares, "That's quite enough of the chitchat, my dear." Your arms move behind you, forcing your upper body to slightly bend over.

Astarion leans in closer,and with a seductive whisper he says, "I promised you, we would explore all those delightful fantasies dancing in your head. And now, my little pet, it's time to begin.", he pauses, you can feel him entering your mind as it fills itself with deviant images. "Good girl, let's see what we have here.", his invisible grip strengthens, making you ache. "No,... no,.. we will first need a good codman and a blacksmith for this one..."

As Astarion delves into your thoughts, searching for a fantasy that piques his interest, a sly smile slowly forms on his lips. His eyes light up with newfound excitement as he uncovers a desire that intrigues him.

With a knowing look, he leans in and murmurs, "I've found something that suits my tastes perfectly, my dear. Brace yourself! It will be a long night."