Shall We Continue?

Your body quivers with exhaustion, only held up by your Masters invisible grip.  For the last several rounds of this exquisite game of pleasure and pain, he had brought you oh so close to your climax, just to remove himself from you before you were able to reach the pinnacle of pleasure. This time, as his hands leave your breasts and his cock slowly slides out of you,  overwhelmed by frustration and anger, your loud moans turn into a primal roar as tears run down your face.

 "I've never seen you angry before, my dear. I must admit, it's rather adorable." His words are tinged with amusement but his smile is ever so sadistic. He observes your flushed cheeks, carefully catching one of your tears with his finger. Astarion looks deeply into your lust filled, exhausted eyes, his smile widening even more. Again he positions himself behind you, to paint your back and ass with several new painfull stripes. You feel every single one of them radiating heat and pain. The pain combining with the pleasure still flowing through you. You can't tell if you are screaming or moaning.

"Shall we continue?", Astarion purrs, holding your face the same gentle way he did the many times before. 

Your voice, hoarse and filled with desperation, trembles as you tell him, "You'll turn me mad."

Astarion's response is unwavering as he calmly retorts, "My dear, you were mad long before I came into your life. That's what i like about you." His words, though delivered with a touch of sarcasm, carry a certain truth.

"Now then: Shall we continue?", he repeats, emphasizing each word.

Summoning all your resolve, you press out your answer, a mix of anger and defeat evident in your voice: "Yes, Master.", awaiting the sensation of his touch once more.

But this time you fall into his arms, your vulnerable body, suddenly released from his grip, acting like that of a doll, unable to support itself. Your head on his shoulder, he carefully carries you over to the bed and gently lays you down. You wince as your violated skin touches the luxurious bedding. 

As you attempt to speak, he places a gentle finger over your lips, silencing your words. With a seductive glint in his eyes, he whispers softly, "Shh, my dear. Now begins the best part." The promise in his voice flaring up your lust and desire even more.

Astarion's lips brush against your neck, leaving a trail of soft, lingering kisses. His touch is gentle and intimate as his member enters you once more, this time not leaving before gifting you the ecstatic climax of desire you were denied for so long.