Pleasure And Pain

"Combining pleasure and pain is a timeless indulgence, my sweetling. But we will make it a bit more interesting.", Astarions words sound like those of a teacher, eager to share his knowledge, as he towers over your naked body, still holding you in his merciless invisible grip. The robe you were wearing just a moment before, is laying on the ground, ripped into several pieces.

"First some pleasure,", Astarion gently cups your left breast with his hand, allowing his thumb to trace its contours with delicate care. His free hand finds its way between your legs, two fingers enter carefully, slowly exploring you. Just as your moans get louder, he withdraws.

"then some pain.", he continues. A burning hot sensation spreads over both your ass cheeks, as you let out a surprised howl.

Through your now wide open eyes, you see Astarion standing before you, a belt in his hand. He fixes his gaze upon you, ensuring that your full attention is on him.

"After each round of our little game, i'll ask you a very important question:", with a single finger he lifts your head, whispering in your ear. "Shall we continue?"

His words send a shiver down your spine as he looks at you expectingly. 

You manage a small nod looking into his dark red eyes, sparkling with lust.

"I need you to use your words, dear. Shall we continue?", his words are soft as he gently strokes your cheek.

Struggling to find your voice, you manage to whisper, "Yes, Master."

His pleased expression is undeniable, and you can see a glint of anticipation as his hands start to roam over your body once more. 

With each passing round, time seems to stretch and twist, as if the moments are deliberately elongated to savor every sensation. The intensity of the experience escalates, building like a crescendo that leaves you breathless, your senses overwhelmed by the depth of emotion and desire.  Your moans get louder, your pleas for him to stop get more desperate, but everytime he gently picks up your head to asks his question, the same words escape your lips:

"Yes, Master."

As his little game continues further, you find yourself torn between pleasure and pain, both sensations flowing together into something new, something incomprehensible, a sensation that courses through your entire being, filling you with unparalleled joy and sweet torment at the same time.

"Shall we continue?"