Intimacy

Lying in the luxurious bed in the candle lit chamber, your head rests gently on Astarions chest, one of his arms securly wrapped around your back, holding you close in an embrace that exudes security. 

After both of your desires were satiated, he had rolled over on the mattress and gently pulled you close, not saying a single word. 

You gaze up at him, still exhausted and unable to move, admiring how beautifull he looks, his features accentuated by flickering candle light. His gaze seems distant, lost in thought, his crimson eyes, usually so intense, appear to be wandering through memories or contemplations. You close your eyes, as his finger absentmindedly traces the stripes along your back, the touch gentle and soothing, despite the burning sensation it causes.

After a while. concerned by the uncharacteristic silence that has settled upon Astarion, you can't help but inquire, "Is everything alright?"

He blinks as if returning from a reverie and offers a faint smile, "You're asking me? I should be the one posing that question to you, my dear. After all, you're the one who looks thoroughly worn out. Did you enjoy our game? Did it align with your expectations?"

"It was... beyond anything I could have imagined.", you let out a deep, contented sigh as you reminisce about the night, the memories flooding your senses. After some moments you add with a concerned look, "But what about you? Are you alright? You were unusually quiet just now."

" I'm fine, my dear. Was just ordering some thoughts." After a brief pause, he looks at you with a curious glint in his eyes and asks, "Tell me, what would you have done if I hadn't already completed the ritual when you met me? What would you have told me about your visions?" His question hangs in the air, inviting you to share your thoughts with him, as if the answer holds great significance to him.

You take a moment to contemplate his question, noting that 'visions' is how he interprets the images he has seen in your mind,  then respond with sincerity, "I would have told you about the decision you would have to make, and what I had seen as the possible outcomes. But I wouldn't have tried to convince you one way or the other. It was your decision to make." Your words convey a sense of respect for his agency. 

"Besides," you add, a hint of uncertainty in your voice, " By now i'm not entirely sure if what I saw was absolutely true."

Acknowledging your previous words with a thoughtful nod, Astarion then playfully asks, "You thought of me as a monster. Considering everything, my dear, am I not monstrous enough for your taste?"

"Well,", you smile mischievously. "let's just say i pictured my existence as a slave less pleasant."

With an exaggerated sigh you stretch your body out, savoring the intimacy of the moment, and snuggle your head deeper into his chest.

Astarion, his voice tinged with amusement, comments,"Dear me, it's rather evident that I've already spoiled you."

You can feel his power entering your body, lifting your head slightly so your eyes meet his. It's as if to emphasize what he says next, "But, my sweet little fledgling, you would do well not to forget your place." His words carry a weight of authority. "You are lucky i seem to enjoy your twisted enjoyment. Usually one has to torture  a spawn and shatter its mental fortitude before it finds itself begging for more instead of less.", a sadistic grin reemerges on his face, as his finger scrapes along one of your wounds, teasing a small whimper out of you.

"I'm so sorry i robbed you of that experience, Master.", your playful words earn a dark, somewhat menacing chuckle from your Master. He responds with a sly grin, his tone tinged with a hint of wickedness, "Don't be silly, darling. I'll have plenty of opportunities to share that experience with other spawn, but you, I'll keep just as you are."

A twinge of jealousy tugs at your emotions as the thought of Astarion playing with others crosses your mind. It doesn't stay unnoticed. Astarion, with a teasing smile, remarks, "Seeing you jealous is almost as adorable as witnessing you angry."

Attempting to conceal your emotions, you cautiously ask him, "Are you... reading my thoughts again?"

Astarion shakes his head and replies, "No need for that, my dear. Your expression speaks volumes, and your jealousy is hard to miss. Besides, it's often awfully crowded in that head of yours." His response carries a mixture of playfulness and genuine observation.

His voice now filled with an affectionate tone, he reassures you, "You don't have to worry, my dear. I'll still have enough time to torment you in fun ways. I won't tire of you for at least a hundred years.", he smirks pulling you even closer, giving you back control over your head.

Freed from your Master's hold, you smile and snuggle back against his chest, closing your eyes to savor the peaceful silence.