- TWELVE, IT'S MRS. SCOTT.

"Thanks for the warning, bitch

"Thanks for the warning, bitch." Peyton mumbled as she joined my side.
"What did I do now?" I chuckled as I sipped on my coffee. "I don't know... just didn't tell me that Lucas and Brooke are together!" Peyton groaned as we came to a stop. "Together? Like together, together?" I made a weird face as she nodded.
"I went to Lucas' last night to tell him how I feel, as you advised me to and there was Brooke. I've never been so embarrassed in my life."

"Oh, nooo." I made a wincing face as she ran her hands through her hair. "I would tell you to never fall for a Scott boy but I think we're both in to deep." Peyton chuckled as she pulled me to a near by Picnic table. "Nathan and I had sex last night." I blurted, shoving my coffee to my lips as she stared at me with a smirk on her face.
"Thought you were going to take it slow?"

"I wanted too but he came over last night and poured all of his feelings out to me and said how much he cares about me, how much he needs me and I just jumped his bones." I scrunched up my face. I'm not sure if this is tmi, probably. I've never had a girl friend before and I didn't talk about these kinds of things with Lucas.
"Wow..." i furrowed my brows. "What?"
Oh god was that something he does to sleep with girls? "He must really mean it. He doesn't get all soft with girls, not even to get in their pants."

I sighed in relief, quickly thanking god.
"So you think he actually means it?" I smiled to myself as she nodded. "I told you he liked you since you first started tutoring him." Peyton gently elbowed me. "Did you hear about Whitey and your dad canceling basketball?" She changed the subject as she glanced towards the gym where all of the guys were lined up. "Yeah, told me at breakfast after Nathan left."

"Ouuu, so he stayed the night and your dad didn't hose you guys down in your sleep?" She chuckled as I scrunched my face up in embarrassment, remembering our first kiss. That'll be one hell of a story to tell if we stay together.
"Yeah, we were all pretty shaken up last night after he passed out so they didn't mind."

After a few more minutes of talking we stood back up, walking towards the parking lot.
"I'll see you tomorrow." I waved to Peyton as I jogged off towards Lucas. "Got something you want to tell me?" I raised a brow as I quickened my pace to keep up with him. "I just seen you with Peyton so I guess she already told you?"
He glanced down at me as I gave him a look.
"Brooke Davis? Seriously, Luke?" I placed my hands on my hips as we came to a stop.
"Nathan Scott? Seriously, Whitney?" He mocked, placing his hands on his hips to.

"Uh! Fine. Fair enough." I rolled my eyes as we started to walk again. "She makes me happy." He shrugged while I just scrunched up my face.
Lucas and Brooke just don't make sense, they're like polar opposites but I guess he can say the same about Nathan and I. "Two days ago Peyton made you happy." I pointed out. "Would you get off my case? If I have to suck it up and deal with you and Nathan than you can suck it up and deal with Brooke." He raised his voice.
"Whatever you say, Grumpy pants."

____________

"Who is that?" Fergie teased as I stepped onto the River front court. "Holy shit, it's Mrs. Scott." Skills piped in making me slightly glare at him.
"Never mind." I joked, turning around as if I was going to leave again until they all jogged towards me. "I'm jus playin'." Skills threw his arm over my shoulder. "But for real though, you've hardly came around since you started mackin' on the other Scott brother."

"You're all just jealous." I joked but they all agreed, making me shake my head before I stole the ball from Skills other hand. "Don't act like you can hoop." They all started to come towards me. "Hey, no fair! You're ganging up on me." I ran with the ball in my hands making them all laugh. "How you date two of the best basketball players in town and still not know how to hoop?" Skills face palmed making me scoff. "I know how to hoop." I lied, placing one of my hands on my hip. "Okay, shoot." Junk and the others stepped to the side, all eyeing me. "Well I can't when you're all staring at me!"

I spent around an hour with the boys before I had to go to my shift at the Cafe. Just like the boys, I've noticed the lack of time I've spent with them since I started seeing Nathan, but it wasn't intentional. I just liked spending a lot of time with him. Maybe his little father son trip with Dan was a good thing, at least i got to see my original boys.

_______________

"Hey, how's it going?" I smiled to myself as I answered my phone. "Terrible. I just screamed at him on the golf course." Nathan sighed on the other end. "Sorry it's not going as planned."
Though I'm not surprised, everything's been extra weird between the Scott family since Nathan's drug thing and Deb kicking Dan out which I find hilarious. His karma is finally catching up with him. "What about you?"

"Getting ready with Peyton, the cafe's having this open mic thing tonight." I responded as I pushed my bathroom door fully closed so I could get dressed. "No phone sex!" Peyton giggled from the other side of the door but thankfully Nathan didn't hear her. "Cool. What are you wearing?"
I smirked as I looked at my outfit on the bathroom counter. "Right now... nothing." I teased, taking note to his groan. "That's not fair."
I chuckled , shaking my head. "You're the one that ditched me to hang out with Dan."

"Yeah and now I'm ready to steal his car and drive back, right now." He spoke as I put him on speaker so I could actually put my clothes on.
"You can survive one night without me lover boy." Still it felt nice to know he was still thinking about me while he was away. I didn't expect to hear from him until he got back into town.
"I miss you." He spoke up after a moment of silence. "I know, I miss you too."

The bathroom door shoving open made my head snap back. "I swear, you better not be having phone sex while I'm in the other room." Peyton teased loudly, Nathan definitely heard her this time. "Shut up, Peyton!" I chuckled, pushing her back out. "Hi Nathan, bye Nathan!" She called out before I slammed the door shut, this time locking it while Nathan just chuckled.
"I'll call you tonight?" I spoke in a questioning tone as I zipped my jeans up before grabbing the phone. "Yeah, I'll be waiting on that call."
I smiled brightly as I put the phone back to my ear. "Now try to not kill Dan." I spoke somewhat sternly before we said our goodbyes.

_________

Jake walked towards me, a smile on his lips as he reached out for Jenny but I pulled her back.
"You're not getting this cutie back for awhile." I shook my head as I looked back down at the baby in my arms as she played with one of my curls.
"Don't you try to get one of those, Nathan would be a terrible dad." Peyton teased as she reached out for one of Jenny's hands, playing around with it while making a funny face.

"Hope you don't want one of those." A hand going around my waist made my head snap up.
"What are you doing here?" My smile widened as I placed a quick kiss on Nathan's lips.
"You told me not to kill my dad... this is the only way that didn't happen." He joked in a serious tone as he pulled me closer to him.
"You know... if I didn't know any better, I'd say you three look like a perfect young family." Jake joked before pulling his daughter from my arms.
"But this is my daughter."

I gave him a joking glare as he went off to sit at a table with Peyton and some others.
"Hey Whitney." My head turned again to see Tim now standing on my other side, where Peyton was. "I could give you a baby." He winked, making me shove my head into Nathan's side to hide my laugh. "I think my uterus just shrivelled up." I whispered, making Nathan laugh.
"Get out of here before I beat you ass, Tim."

As Gavin DeGraw started to sing into the Mic, our conversation died down and I got more comfortable, pushing my back against Nathan's stomach while he held his arms around me.
I hummed along to the song until my eyes caught Peyton, who just smiled brightly at me, giving me a thumbs up.