- ELEVEN, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

"I'll meet you there

"I'll meet you there." I spoke to Peyton as I spotted Nathan at the end of the hall. "Okay, see ya." She nodded, turning the other way while I skipped towards Nathan, placing my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" The smile quickly disappeared from my face as he shrugged me off.
"So you're still grumpy? My dad and Lucas said you were a little snappy at practice." Nathan slammed his locker, turning back to me.
"Yeah, well tell them to mind their business."

"Wow, okay. Find me when you get the stick out of your ass." I scoffed, turning to walk away but he quickly grabbed my hand, stopping me.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He placed a quick kiss on my lips. "There's a really important game coming up and it just has me on edge." He admitted and I couldn't help but notice how his body was shaking which seems pretty odd seems it's not a cold day. "You okay? You're shaking?"

"My hearts racing to." He grabbed ahold of my hand, placing it onto his chest. "That's what happens when I'm around you." He smiled while I glanced down at the floor, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks. "That's more like it." I smiled, he's much better when he's sweet and not being a snappy asshole. "Are you still coming over tonight?" I questioned as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You sure your dad won't murder me? Every time he catches us together he ends up making me run 50 laps around the gym."

I chuckled, shaking my head. "He just knows what your history with girls is like, you just have to prove him wrong." I shrugged before placing my lips onto his for a quick second. "See you tonight." I called out before walking off to find Peyton again.

_________

I finished off writing my essay, glancing back to Nathan. "You're driving me insane, please sit." I chuckled, laying my pencil down. He's been pacing for like ten minutes and it was really starting to annoy me. "I agreed to help you with your essay, not write it." I reminded him as he stared at the photos on my wall. "You're pretty close with Keith huh?" He pointed at one of my many photos. "Oh... yeah." I awkwardly nodded.
"What's he like?"

"He's a really good guy, I don't understand how he turned out to be so different from your dad." I slightly chuckled as he made his way over to my bed, sitting down on the edge of it.
"So a month ago... did you think we'd ever be alone in your bedroom?" He changed the subject as we stared at each other. "A month ago I didn't even want to be in the same town as you." I pointed out with a small laugh. It's really weird when I sit back and really think about us.
I hated his guts a month ago, I wanted to kick his ass for Lucas and now... here we are.

"Anyways, focus." I shook the thoughts from my head as I grabbed a note book. "Oh, I'm focused."
He smirked, sending butterflies into my stomach as he reached for my hand and pulled me closer to him. I landed on his lap, straddling him as we got into a pretty heated make-out session.
I smiled into the kiss as he pushed us back and rolled us over so he was on-top of me.

"Nathan." I giggled as he pulled away, placing his lips onto my neck. "My parents are home." I spoke quietly before giggling as he touched a ticklish spot. "So?" He smiled as he placed his lips back onto mine, letting his hands slip up underneath my shirt. "We really need to stop." I giggled into the kiss before he undid my bra.
"No, seriously." I spoke in a more serious tone.
I wanted this as much as he did but I couldn't bring myself to do it with my parents home.
I also don't want to rush things with him. Everyone sees Nathan as this type of guy, the guys that just stays around for the sex, I need more than that.