- TEN, PARTY TONIGHT!

"I don't know what I'm going to do for Six weeks without you

"I don't know what I'm going to do for Six weeks without you." I frowned as I leaned up between Keith and Karen. Lucas convinced Karen to go to the school in Italy. Keith and Karen decided to drive me to school this morning so I could say my goodbye. "Whitney..." Karen turned to face me, I do not like that tone. "What?" I raised a brow.
"I haven't told you one important thing." She gave me an innocent smile while I just looked at her with fear in my eyes "Deb's running the cafe."

I hysterically laughed, hitting my knee and all, just waiting for her to say 'gotcha' but she didn't.
"Karen, noooo." I whined, smashing my head into my hand. "It was the only way, I'm sorry."
She reached for my hand, giving it a squeeze as we pulling up in front of the school.
"Don't be sorry, you deserve this and if you say this was the only way than I believe you."

I glanced back at the school and then to her before getting out. This all felt so dramatic, it felt like Karen was leaving for years, not just weeks.
It's only a little over a month, Whitney, you can manage. I repeatedly told myself as I popped my head in front of her window. "I'll miss you." I reached in through the window, giving her a hug.
"I'll miss you sooo much, baby-girl." She rubbed my back while kissing the top of my head.

"You watch out for our boys yeah?" She smiled at me as I pulled back. "I always do, don't I?" She chuckled and nodded. "I wouldn't want it any other way." The sound of my name before called out from behind us made my head snap back.
Nathan was jogging towards me, Tim and the rest of the team watching. I quickly turned back to Karen who raised a brow. "I haven't told you everything either, guess you'll have to wait six weeks." I smirked, walking backwards.

The second Nathan joined my side he smashed his lips into mine, I couldn't help but smile into the kiss as the guys from the team started to whistle and shout. "What was that?" I quietly spoke as I pulled back, feeling the heat on my cheeks. "I told you, I'm not embarrassed of you." We shared a smile before he put his arm around my shoulder and started to walk to me to class.
"I'm so jealous right now." Tim mumbled as we walked past him and some of the others from the team. I held my laugh in and just shook my head.

"I'll see you at lunch?" He questioned as we stopped outside of Mr. Wright's class.
"Yeah." I nodded, accepting his quick kiss on my cheek before he started to walk off again.
I walked into class, finding an empty chair in the back so I didn't have to sit next to anyone, or so I thought. The second I sat down on the chair, the chair in front of me and next to me quickly got taken making my head snap up.

"So how was your date?" Brooke smiled but I could tell she was a little worried that I was still mad at her. "It was good and then terrible." I answered honestly while Peyton scrunched up her face. "Yeah, Nathan isn't really good at that part." She chuckled. "But didn't he just walk you to class?" Brooke questioned, making me raise a brow. "I know everything." She answered my unasked questioned. "He made it up to me yesterday morning." I admitted making the both of them gasp. "Not like that, we just kissed."