can't help myself

You take a sip of your wine, shivering simply because you were sitting by his side on the couch, sitting opposite from Trixie, David and Brandon on the other couch while Andrew and his boyfriend sat on the accent chairs, facing you sideways. Your dress hiked up your legs as you sat down and Brian's eyes don't hesitate as they wander down to gaze over them. Trixie came back from the kitchen with a bottle of vodka in hand, you looked at Brian, who looked just a puzzled about what would be happening in the near future.

"Okay. So, if you don't do what's in the cards, you drink a shot, or two... or three" Trixie clarified as she placed the bottle by the shot glasses and cards.

"Don't worry, Brian. Your girlfriend will drink for the both of you" She said once she saw you and Brian looking wide eyed at each other.

"Okay, now I'll worry" Brian answered and you smiled softly.

"What did you do to her, Brian? Is this some sort of vendetta?" You joke and everyone laughs.

"Other than 8 years of pure hell, not much" Trixie continued, before telling you the card's instructions.

You had seen some of the cards before everyone gathered around, deciding to slow down a bit on the wine as you didn't know if you'd be able to answer all the questions there, besides, you still wanted to get fucked by the hot guy sitting by your side.

"Brandon, the only single person here, please do the honors..." Trixie teased him, making him roll his eyes as he smiled.

You bite your lip, because technically, you and Brian were still single. You did notice him freezing a little every time Trixie called you his girlfriend. And that also made you wonder about what did Brian say about you when you weren't around, including the period you were still in Boston.

"Take a shot using no hands" He read it out loud.

"Pretty vanilla..." David commented as Brandon poured the vodka into the glass and did what the card asked. Trixie was next.

"Vote for the sexiest player or drink a shot" She read it. "Pretty easy, myself, of course" She replied in a Californian accent and everyone rolled their eyes, letting it pass as it was such a Trixie Mattel answer.

David, Andrew and his boyfriend went next, until it was Brian's turn to lean forward and take a card in hand. Your hands were already sweating in anticipation as you waited for him to reveal what was written on the card.

"Who's the last person you kissed? Answer or take two shots..." You breathed in, looking at him right as he did the same, already making it pretty clear.

"Come on, Brian... it's pretty obvious" You heard Andrew, to which you laughed nervously.

"It was (Y/N)" He replied. "You're welcome for sparing you two shots" He joked, not giving time to let his answer linger for too long. Rolling your eyes, you nervously lean forward now as it was your turn.

"Take a shot if you've had sex with one of the players" You read it. Nice.

"Would you believe me if I said no?" You joked, reaching for the glass and bottle.

"No!" Everyone said in unison, startling both you and Brian as you looked at each other wide eyed.

"Jesus..." You mutter before bringing the glass to your lips, soon feeling the alcohol burning through your throat.

Brandon went next, drinking two shots as to not have to show his 10 most recent photos. Trixie revealed the 3 sexiest people she slept with. David gave Trixie a love bite. Andrew had to drink two shots and his boyfriend had to prank call someone.