Thats my girl, alright (12)

Y/N:

Tom immediately pushed Khloe off of him, as if she had just forced herself on him. I never thought one of my best friends for years would do this to me, I was shocked. I didn't expect it, I immediately run to the bathroom as I hear Tom try to stop me.

I run around the whole house, trying to find the bathroom and I run into one of the stalls, dialing Aleyna.

Aleyna POV:

"You're so cute, Bill!"
I grin as he kisses my hand as we danced. Until I felt my phone buzzing.

"Hello? Y/N?"
I answer confusedly, and I hear faint sobs through the phone. I instantly let go of Bill and he leans in closer, a puzzled look formed on his face.

"Khloe kissed Tom..."
Bill and I both gasped at the same time, anger filled me.

"What the actual fuck?! Why would she do that?"
I yell, instantly running to the bathroom since I heard the faint bathroom flushes in the background over the phone.

"I'm sorry beautiful, I need to go find Tom."
I nod at Bill's words and I enter the bathroom. She unlocks the stall she was is in and I wipe the tears off of her face.

"Let's call him, maybe it was a misunderstanding-" before I get to dial his number, she touches my hand.

"I think... I think it was Khloe's fault. Tom tried pushing her off but Khloe wouldn't let go until she saw me."
She says, chocked in between tears.
Y/N's phone buzzes and she hands me the phone.

Khloe: Y/N, i'm sorry i'm so sorry this whole time i've had a huge crush on Tom i've been talking to him for a little bit i'm so so so sorry i couldn't help it

This message makes me ever madder.

"So it was intentional, that snake! How could she do this, knowing you and Tom sort of had a thing?"
I rant to her, in anger for my best friend. I go silent and Y/N looks at me, a bit fearful because she knows how I get when i'm pissed off.

"What are you writing?"
She asked, I continue writing angrily.

Y/N: You're a fucking snake! How could you try and kiss him, knowing I had a thing for him?! What the hell is wrong with you?? And what did you think would happen after you kissed him, huh? That he would magically fall in love with you and you two could run off together, leaving me heartbroken and upset. You can piss right off Khloe. Plus, don't you have a fucking boyfriend ???

I wrote, acting as if it was Y/N texting. I hand it over with pride back to Y/N, as she reads it I see different emotions go through her face, ending with a slight smirk.

"Wait, Bill messaged me."
She said, instantly clicking on the message and I lean over to see what he said.

"Y/N, it was a misunderstanding. Khloe had pushed her on him, he didn't want her. Y/N, i'm going to tell you something. I don't really know what he wants from you but I can tell, he really likes you. He's never acted this way for a girl, and trust me when I say this, i've seen him with many. If my brother really wanted to be with Khloe, he would, I know him. But he doesn't, please don't let her ruin whatever between you two."
Y/N reads the message out to me, I smile in happiness for her.

"I really think he likes you Y/N!"
I say, pointing out the obvious that she's been acting blind towards.

"What do I reply with?"
She asked me, she hands me her phone and I begin to type.

Y/N: Hey, this is Aleyna messaging. I'm with her right now, don't worry. We're mad at Khloe, not Tom. She saw the whole thing go down.