Why Do That To A Girl? (5)

Bill Kaulitz POV:

I watch as Aleyna gives Y/N a look, I could tell she liked me saying her name. ( A/N, the girls that get it, get it.)

"So Aleyna, did you grow up in this area?"
I ask, trying to make conversation while Tom is too busy staring at Y/N. I feel a bit bad for her, she's probably weirded out, I elbow him softly. Causing him to give me a weird look.

"Me and Y/N grew up in this sort of area. Our home town is not too far from here. Now we share a house with our two other friends in-"

"Milen Meadows right?"
My brother says with a smirk, I see Y/N go a slight pink shade and Aleyna looks confused. I stepped on his foot under the table, he never told me he went to her house!
I just feel bad for this girl, when he gets uninterested, he'll just move to the next girl. The one trait I despise about my brother. Why do that to a girl?

"Uh, how'd you know?"
Aleyna asks with a nervous laugh. Y/N mutters something to her and her eyes widen.

"Uhm, anyway. Yeah we grew up in these areas."
Y/N speaks up, trying to move past the mess of a conversation Tom made.

"Hello, sorry to interrupt. Are you all ready to order?"
The waitress comes over and asked, we all told her our orders and she collected our menu's, walking off to the kitchen.

"You listen to our music right? What's your favourite song?"
I ask Aleyna, her eyes light up. I can just tell she's passionate about music.

"Probably .. oh I don't know! My top 3 favourites would have to be... Don't Jump, Pain Of Love and On The Edge. They sound majestic!"
She rambles on and I listen, I love the sound of her voice. Unlike my brother, I don't waste my time with a girl I don't like that much.

Y/N: POV:

I stay silent, I don't listen to as much music as Ley does so I let her have her conversation. Until Tom tries to speak to me,

"So, do you listen to our music?"
Memories come flooding back from that night, that song, Adam, ugh.

"Not really, sometimes she plays it in the car. I guess, a little bit."
I say, avoiding eye contact. His eyes are so memorising.. it makes me a bit nervous.
Until I felt a hand on my cheek and turned my face to look straight forward at Tom.

He smirked, "That's better."

I froze, I had no words. I could feel my face warming up at the soft feel of his hands.

"Don't.. don't do that." I move his hand down and he laughs at how flustered I got.
I turn my head, watching all the different people walk past. Until I spotted.. a tall, black haired man. It kind of looked like... oh my god.
I gasped quietly to myself, I instantly looked down, I watched the floor but glanced back up at him. I can't believe he was in here, the whole time eating and I didn't even realise. Aleyna realised who I was looking at and she gasped too.

"Who is that?"
Bill asked softly, I didn't want anyone to know. I don't want to think about it. Before I answer, Aleyna saves me,

"It was no one, don't worry about that guy."
She holds my hand under the table, rubbing her thumb over the scar on my hand, assuring me everything will be okay.

Tom stares at the guy, I think he could tell I got intimidated by him, despite them having no idea who he was.

After what felt like forever, the food finally arrived. I instantly dig into my food and begin eating.
The rest of them talked but I just sort of stayed quiet. I was too paranoid, I couldn't be comfortable after seeing him here.