How could you do this to me?! (11)

Y/N POV:

"Y/N, it's 1PM! How do you even sleep in that late?"
Ley's loud, high pitch voice woke me up. I throw a pillow at her, standing in the door way.

"Come on, I wanna go shopping with you! Khloe's at work right now and I want a new dress for the party!"
I roll my eyes and lazily sit up, stretching out my arms. I grab my phone and see one unread message.

9AM
Tom: Good morning, beautiful

I smile at it, but how the hell does he get up so early?

3PM
Y/N: good morning, sorry i didn't see your message, I was asleep 😭

He responded almost immediately

Tom: Its okay, ml

"Ley, this boy is killing me!"

She smirks and grabs my phone, her jaw dropped as she read the messages.

"Bro, he's definitely in love with you. He's so sweet!"
Ley says, I love the thought of it but then it instantly gets washed away after remembering all the different photos i've seen alone of him with about a million different girls. He's probably done the same for all of them too.

"I don't know... maybe."
I answer back, but then she continues nagging me to go shopping with her.

"Ugh, fine i'll come."
She finally leaves me alone and told me to get ready now.
I pick out a baggy pair of sweatpants and a normal t-shirt.
I come out the room and see her, looking like she put way more outfit in hers than mine. I shrug my shoulders and we both leave the house, getting into my car.

"Why have you been wearing more baggier clothes recently?"
Ley asked me, I stayed silent, turning up the radio. But then I think it clicked in her head.

"Y/N, you're so pretty."
She shortly says,

"You're pretty too, Ley."
I tell her, genuinely meaning it.

🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

We finally pull up into
the parking lot of a huge shopping centre, i've never been to here before.

"I've never seen this place."
I told Ley and she looks at me with a shocked impression.

"Y/N how? They have the best clothing stores here!"
We both enter the huge two story shopping centre and begin looking around.
We enter a dress store and Aleyna searches the whole place as I just blankly follow her.

"Uh, aren't you going to pick a dress too?"
She asked me, I didn't really want to wear a dress.

"Okay, I'll pick one for you then!"
I was about to protest against her but before I can she pulls a pink dress off the shelf,

"I thought this would look so cute on you!"
She says, it was honestly cute but I still was unsure of the thought of wearing a dress.
It was a pale pink colour, silky and went above my knees. It had spaghetti straps and a normal back. It was actually quite cute, but I still wanted to feel some sort of safety in it. .

"I'll only wear it if I can wear a sweater over it too."
I told her, she nods but insisted on picking the sweater too. She picked out a white, cropped sweater only really covering my chest area. I sighed and just agreed at that point. Continuing to follow her around different stores, while she took forever trying to decide her outfit.

After a very long and tiring 2 hours, she had finally picked out her outfit.

"Can we go grab something to eat first? I'm starving!"
I tell Ley, we enter a small restaurant and order some chips and chicken for us to share.
The food comes and we eat and make small conversation.