God, hes irritating (2)

Y/N POV:

I close the house door behind me and run to Aleyna's room.

"YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED AT WORK."
I say to her, not that I really care about him but I know Aleyna will freak out. But somethings wrong? Khloe and Abby are both besides her too.

"Aleyna? Are you okay?"
She turns over in her bed and reveals her puffy eyes, what the hell?

"Aleyna, what happened?"
I sit next to her, putting my arm around her shoulder comfortably.

"Her good for nothing boyfriend, was out with another girl today. She broke up with him.."
Khloe said. I was never really good with this relationship stuff, Khloe was more into that but I still tried to comfort her.

"What a fucking asshole! Aleyna, I always thought you were way too good for him anyway."
She sniffled as I spoke. She was really going through it.

"Hey, don't even worry about him. Tomorrow at that party, i'm sure you'll meet new people, new opportunities. Plus, your favourite band is playing tomorrow!"
Her eyes lit up slightly as I mention the party. She wiped her eyes and stretched her arms.

"I knew this was coming honestly. I don't wanna waste another second on him."
I smile at her words,

"I'll be right back. Give me 10 minutes."

15 minutes later

I walk back into the house, holding a bag full of ice cream tubs for all of us, as well as her favourite chocolates. I turn on the TV and get her favourite Disney movie set up, The Princess And The Frog.

"GUYS! Come downstairs!"
I shout. As soon as she steps downstairs, seeing everything set up for her, she smiles and gives me a big hug.

"I love you Y/N!"
I smile, i'm happy I can make her feel better.

             Time Skip. 5PM, next day.

Aleyna POV:

"Y/NNN, I don't know what to wear, ugh!"
I groan in annoyance.

"Girl, you have all these clothes and you can't find an outfit? Move, i'll find you something."
I watch her move around my closet, picking out different items of clothing and throwing them on my bed. She picked out a silky, cream coloured dress with spaghetti straps. Along with a matching bag and silver bracelet.

"Try this on!"
I nod and change into the outfit in the bathroom, I stare at myself in the mirror. Damn, she really has skills for fashion!
I walk out the bathroom and do a little spin for her, she smiles.

"It looks so good, ahh!"
I say, she smirks.

"The perks of working in a fashion store, I get to pick outfits out for people sometimes."
She said.

"Okay now, let me pick your outfit! Otherwise, I already know you're gonna go in a t-shirt and sweat pants."
I say, excitedly walking back into her room.

"I like being comfy, what can I say?"
She shrugs her shoulders.

I rummage through her closet, looking for any sort of dress. I really need to get this girl more dresses! Oh wait, there's one there!
I pull it out, and her eyes grow wide.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot I had that dress! I should wear that tonight!"
I nod, agreeing with her, so I put the dress on her bed. I picked out a pair of black, heels with straps going around her leg. As well as a cute, small brown bag.