||Chitra||

Chitra pov

They are gone for good. 

I kept staring at Arjun my so called husband who was busy talking to Sahadev. How can they just sit there looking normal? They noticed me staring and looked at me.

Arjun : Chitra its getting on my nerves. Stop staring.

Me : Its getting on my nerves that you sent Drau and Uloopi out of the house.

Sahadev : be happy they aren't dead.

Me : You really think Uloopi's family will sit silent if you murder them.

Sahadev : I DON'T CARE!

Me : You guys will pay for what happened to them.]

Sahadev : I think they will suffer more than we will.

I rolled my eyes. They were keeping this family safe but now lets see what happens. Renu entered the room and saw me.

Renu : You must be feeling lonely. (mocking tone)

I just rolled my eyes. Man Draupadi's rolling eyes have become my habit. 

Exactly that time Suthanu came in. Renu seeing Suthanu changed her expression form a smirk to a whole hearten smile.

Renu : Rise and shine sweetie.

Renu can't be angry at Suthanu. The first girl child of the family. She loved her too much.        Poor Thanu and Karthik they both cried so much when their fathers told that Draupadi will never return. They completely ignored the fact that they asked her to leave. Thanu in the end slept hugging Renu while Karthik just wanted to go to Panchal.

Suthanu hugged Renu and then ran to Arjun and Sahadev. I watched closely. I am not shocked she didn't wish me. According to her, her mom was a bad woman and I helped her but I didn't care because........

Renu : Thanu are you excited to visit Dwarka?

Suthanu nodded her head.

Renu : Chitra are you coming with us?

Me : No I promised Uloopi that I would visit her and her friend. So thats there.

Suthanu : You still talk to them.

Me : yes Suthanu I do because unlike your parents and you I trust them.

Suthanu : they abandon people.

Me : Yeah well she likes your youngest brother more than you (I saw Arjun look at me with anger). Now if you will excuse me I have to pack.

I walked away and I knew I made Suthanu sad because she started crying but I didn't care. Draupadi and Uloopi were my best friends and I won't let anyone bad mouth them.

I went to my room and started packing when Arjun held my hand sharply. It was paining and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Arjun : Are you mad? To speak like that to Suthanu.

Me : She shouldn't have spoken like that about Drau and Uloopi.

Arjun : She spoke the truth.

Me : Drau wanted to stay you all only threw her out.

Arjun : You think I want the girl you instigated Vrushali to kill my brother's child in my house?! Be happy she was only sent out.

Me : They did it to save....

Arjun : I don't care. Do us both a favor when you are around us just don't open your mouth. Be silent because we used to handle you talks because Draupadi had us under her wing but its not like that anymore.

Arjun left me and went out of the room. I stopped crying and just looked at the mirror. Why was I still here?

(Next day)

I watched as the workers kept my baggage on my horse.

"Have a safe trip"

I looked at Yudhisthir.

Me : I will. You too have a safe trip.

Yudhisthir : Can you give a message from me to Draupadi?

Me : Depends what is it?

Yudhisthir : A secret.

Me : If you are bad mouthing her I will....

Yudhisthir : Its not that. Just ask her to read it.

I nodded. Since when did he start writting love letters? Bheem also came to me.

Me : Look man I am not a messenger.

Bheem : Actually I want you to give this.

It was a box filled with sweets.

Bheem : Its for Suthakarma and Iravan.

Me : Sure they love the sweets that Drau does.

Bheem turned red while I hid my laughter.

Bheem : Can we keep this among us?

Yudhisthir : i can't lie.

Me : You can stay shut.

I kept the things inside and got on my horse. Exactly that time Arjun came.

Arjun : Have a safe trip.

I nodded.

Draupadi pov

I was in the kitchen when I felt someone hug me.

Me : Chitra?

Chitra : Wow didi you are good.

I hugged Chitra and tried hard not to cry.

Chitra : i missed you.

Uloopi : I am also here.

Chitra left me and hugged Uloopi.

Chitra : I missed you too. Now where is my new friend?

I looked at Uloopi.

Uloopi : She is in her room.

Chitra : lets meet her.

Me : I don't think she is up for any visitors.

Chitra ignored us and went to find her room. We followed behind her.

Me : Wait Chitra!

Chitra pov

I was about to enter one room when I was pushed to a side and a dagger was on my neck.

Me : Who are you?

"I could ask you the same. Why are you trying to enter my room?"

"Let her go V. She is Chitra."

"No way. Uloopi are you joking?"

Me : Who are you?

Uloopi : Thats Vrushali.

I was shocked. Of course I knew Vrushali. She was my elder sister but now....

Vrushali : Chitra you are older than me.

Me : You are younger.

Vrushali : yeah.

Me : But how?

Uloopi : Thats her power. She was able to prevent her death by making her body evolve slowly. So right now 6 years for us is 6 months to her body. Now she is normal.

Me : Okay. Better question why do you look fat?

Vrushali : First of all I am not fat and second of all that is a long story.

Me : Huh?

Draupadi : We have a lot to tell you Chitra.