||Princess Siya||

Arjun pov

Manipur. I hate this kingdom a lot. I know that Chitra also holds the same feeling. Karn and Urvi just got married a few weeks back and now all three of us or in other words me, Chitra and Dhirsthduyman are here. Chitra didn't want me to come at first but then if we both don't go together her family will understand the fact that we don't like each other and might do anything.

"Its a pleasure to have you three on our ground."

Chitra : Well its certainly not our  pleasure to meet your disgusting face.

Me : Chitra please.

"Let it be. Something tells me you haven't changed at all."

Chitra rolled her eyes.

Dhirsthduyman : Pranipat Maharaj Chitragand and Maharani Kalyani. Its a pleasure to met you.

I was least interested in wishing them.

Chitragand : Pranipat Rajkumar Dhirsthduyman. Pranipat Rajkumar Arjun.

I just nodded my head.

Kalyani : We weren't expecting you here Rajkumar Arjun.

Chitra : It was either bring him with me or send him to Panchal to kill his brother in law. So I decided to bring the love of my life over here.

Dhirsthduyman looked at me and I shook my head in confusion.

Dhirsthduyman : It will be wonderful if you could bring us in.

Chitragand : Of course. Chitra.....

Chitra : Its Rajkumari Chitraganda. Only the people I care about calls me Chitra.

With that she walked in even before Kalyani could do the arthi.

Me : I am going in.

Dhirsthduyman : Me too.

He walked right behind me.

This is going to be a long week.

Dhirsthduyman pov

Me : What is wrong with that lady?!

Arjun : Maharani Kalyani?

Me, Arjun and Chitra were sitting in Arjun and Chitra's room while she searching for something.

Chitra : You mean that idiotic gold digger? Yeah she is the worst. But something tells me she got an eye on you.

Me : thats gross.

Chitra : For her daughter stupid obviously not for herself. I found it.

Arjun : What is it?

Chitra : Its the most expensive necklace I could find.

Me : You are giving her that?

Chitra : Of course not. I am going to wear this. I am giving her this.

She showed us a ruby necklace which didn't look really impressive.

Chitra : I am going to wear this on her swyamvara after all I belong to the richest kingdom and I am beautiful.

Arjun : You will look beautiful even when you are covered in flowers.

Me : Okay flirt when I am not there.

Chitra : I am going to go and see Siya.

Arjun : The plan?

Chitra : Don't worry Arya. For what she did to me getting Dhirsthduyman is the biggest punishment she is going to get.

I rolled my eyes.

Me : At least is she good looking?

Chitra : Does it matter? You need to marry to put an end to our so called rumors of us being in love. Does it matter how she looks?

Me : Yeah it does.

Chitra : Fine I will tell you.

She then left the room.

Arjun : Man I love her.

Me : Huh?

Arjun : I mean her attitude I love her attitude.

Me : I believe you.

I don't believe him.

Chitra pov

The minute I entered Siya's room I saw her surrounded by so many maids. And of course he room is huge but is not as huge as mine back at...

"Everyone please leave."

The minute they all left I was about to see Siya. She turned around and smiled at me. I would be blind if I didn't say she looked pretty.

Siya : Pranipat didi.

I nodded my head. Something I learnt from Arya.

Siya : How are you?

Me : I can be better.

Siya : Please sit down.

Me : Not interested. I am here to tell you few things.

I went towards her.

Me : I am sure you decided who you will chose tomorrow.

Siya : Yes.

Me : Who?

Siya : Everyone was wonderful but this one person caught my eyes and I was hoping you will help.

Me : What help?

Siya : The thing is you know him...

Me : You aim at my husband I burn everything you own.

Huh? What just happened to me?!

Siya : Not jiju. Dhirsthduyman. I want to marry him.

Oh my plan is working.

Me : What should I do?

Siya : Put in a good word about me.

I nodded.

Me : I got you a present.

I slowly gave her the box having the necklace I expected her to snatch it like when she was a child instead she waited for me to place it on the table.

Siya : Thanks didi. Wow ruby is my favorite. I will definitely wear it tomorrow.

I gave her a fake smile.

Me : I have to go now. Bye.

I left the room and entered the guest room.

Me : She is so different.

Dhirsthduyman : beautiful or not?

Me : She is and she is choosing you for sure but just incase we ready our plan. I gave her a ruby necklace  the only thing she doesn't know is that it can control everything she does.

Arjun : Didn't I tell you not to play with magic.

I rolled my eyes.

Me : Relax. She will chose him and if she tries to chose someone else....

Dhirsthduyman : Relax. I am going to the room assigned for me. Just don't murder each other while I am gone.