||Swayamvara||

Third pov

The minute Arjun and Chitra arrived everyone became quiet. Everyone except Dhirsthduyman who was silently laughing only to get a glare from the both of them. Chitra might be younger to him but sometimes Dhirsthduyman acts like the younger one. They both sat down and Chitra's diamond jewellery was shinning brightly from the angle she sat and her step mother fumed with anger seeing Chitra get attention.

Right after them Siya came in. Again everyone became quiet including Dhirsthduyman. Only thing roaming around in their minds was that Chitragand was lucky to have two beautiful daughters. 

Siya sat down and she was nervous. She was supposed to garland someone. She looked at her sister who gave her a polite but fake smile towards her. Siya just breathed. After that few things happened before she could chose.

Siya stood up as it was time for her to put the garland on the person she wanted. In reality she didn't listen to what was said by everyone because she had made her choice. She took a deep breath and walked softly.

Chitra wanted to control her but Arjun held her hands and nodded no.

Arjun might hate her but he didn't want her to go through what he did. Chitra looked at him pissed but didn't say anything.

Siya garlanded Dhirsthduyman who had actually blacked out for that one second. He only noticed what happened when flowers fell all over him. His eyes meet her doe hazel eyes and he could see his own reflection.

Chitra and Arjun came to the both of them.

Chitra : Ahem!

Dhirsthduyman looked at Chitra.

Chitra : You are going to have to wait for a few more days. Now we need to write a letter to your brother and sister.

Arjun : Yeah Malini is looking forward for it.

Siya : I thought her name was Draupadi?

Chitra : Malini is her nick name. She has tons of nick names.

Arjun took Dhirsthduyman away leaving both of them together.

Chitra : You landed with a top notch kingdom.

Siya : I learnt from the best.

Chitra rolled her eyes.

Siya : Didi I think its time we get along after all our husbands are cousins.

Chitra : For that reason alone I will tolerate you but one wrong move I will burn you alive and you know I can.