||Naming ceremony||

Draupadi pov

I was playing with my daughter. It has been a few days since I gave birth and a month since Uloopi gave birth to her boy. She had to go back home as her family wanted to see the child she was coming back today.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice someone enter my room.

"What are you thinking?"

I looked at Satya and smiled. Even Satya smiled but I saw the unhappiness in her eyes. She recently went through a miscarriage. Which according to Subhadra couldn't have happened. I really didn't want to invite her as I  felt she will be sad but it seems she fought with Krish to be here. In Dwarka also there are a lot of kids.

Praduyman born to Krish and Rukmini is a few days older than Abhimanyu.

Nishant born to Revathi and Balaram is a few days younger than Abhimanyu.

Satyabhama : I feel like you are blacking out a lot. Can I hold her?

I gave my child to Satyabhama. Since she was sleeping she didn't react much. Satya kissed her head and gave her back to me.

Me : You know everything will be alright right?

Satyabhama : I know. I am just worried.

Me : I know I can see it.

"Miss me."

Me : Uloopi how are you?

Uloopi entered the room holding her son closely.

Uloopi : I am fine my grandparents weren't ready to let me go.

Uloopi gave Satya her child and sat next to me.

Uloopi : Satya Jambavati called you she needs your help.

Satya nodded and gave Uloopi the child back and left.

Me : What happened?

Uloopi : My grand parents think my son will be like me.

Me : Whats wrong with that?

Uloopi : I don't want my child to be like me. I don't want him to have a life where everything in the world is a secret and also if Hastinapur finds out that he is a you know what they might harm him. Thats why Vrushali prayed that her child will be normal.

Me : Uloopi nothing will happen to him relax and they won't harm him. Just forget about this. Did you find the body?

Uloopi : No I wish I could just pin down Karn and ask everything but I have to first bring him on our side and then he will tell us everything.

Me : Subhadra is also trying to find out about this.

Uloopi : You are her new bestfriend.

Me : Aloo I am not her friend I am your spy. Listen we will find out everything. She deserves to live. She died for something she never did.

Uloopi nodded exactly that time Arjun entered.

Arjun : We have to go downstairs.

We both stood up with our respective child and went down to the main hall. Everyone was present. We both slowly went towards Kripa acharya and stood there.

He started talking about a few things which I found boring so I blacked out after sometime Uloopi shook me to indicate me that he was talking to me.

Kripa : You decided any name Yuvarani?

Me : Yes I have. Its Suthanu.

Hearing the name my daughter slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

Me : She is smiling.

Uloopi : I am shocked I thought she was crying.

Me : No humor joke.

Uloopi rolled her eyes.

Kripa : Rajkumari Uloopi the name of your child.

Uloopi : Iravan.

Everyone chanted both their names we both smiled till our eyes landed on something. It was a black figure or in other words like a shadow one second it was there and another second it was gone. I looked at Karn and Renu who looked equally confused. Which means they saw that figure.

Me : What is that Uloopi?

Uloopi : I am not sure.