||Off to Kanyakulam||

Draupadi pov

Me : I think Chitra and Urvi should attend Kanyakulam.

We were all present at dinner. When I mean all I mean those animals also.

Kunti : What?

Me : I mean they both are 12 years and its perfect if they go....

Kunti : No they won't.

Me : Duhsala is in kanyakulam too.

I know that there is someone called Duhsala because Urvi told me. I have never met her and I don't want to meet her.

Kunti : They will study from here.

Me : They need to get to know people live a life in the woods because in the future.....

Arjun : Are you trying to imply that our sister will live in the woods?

Me : No but if they are able to live the woods they can surpass anything that comes in their life.

Sahadev : I agree with her.

Vijaya : I mean we have all gone to kanyakulam one point of time in our lives.

Me : See.

Yudhisthir : Okay I will ask someone to check about it.

Me : I already did.

Renu : How?

Me : I just wrote a letter to Karn and he gave me a list. You know the one his brother is going is amazing.

Bhishma : The one that also has a kanyakulam.

Me : Yeah.

Bhishma : Duhsala is there and it is good. Putra send them both there.

I looked at Yudhisthir who nodded.

Yudhisthir : Sure pitamah.

I looked at Chitra who gave me a smile but I could sense the sadness in her eyes.

Me : Hey. Look on the brighter side. You don't have to see monkey Arjun everyday.

Chitra started laughing.

Seeing her laugh everyone looked in our direction.

Duryodhan : She should definitely go to kanyakulam maybe she will learn some manners.

Chitra : Well you went to Gurukulam and I am sorry to say you this but you are still stupid or in other words more stupid.

Duryodhan : You....

Me : Stop it Duryodhan.My dear please eat.

Chitra rolled her eyes and continued to eat.

(A few days later)

Chitra pov

I was packing my bag when I felt someone behind me I turned and found Draupadi jiji looking at me with a big smile.

Me : What?

Draupadi : I am going to miss you.

Me : Tell me the truth why are you sending me away?

Draupadi : You and Urvi should learn things.

Me : The truth.

Draupadi : I never got to learn things when I was small my parents never let me. They believes my other siblings as in my brothers only had the right. I used to steal books from the cupboard and used to read. For that I used to get scoldings and beatings. I have always wanted to attend Kanyakulam but never got to. But you and Urvi can and I want to see it through you guys.

I went and hugged Draupadi who hugged me back.

"You guys forgot me."

We both turned and found and Uloopi looking at us. We went and hugged her also.

Uloopi : Not tightly.

Me : Why?

Uloopi : Because I don't think you guys want to harm the little one thats growing inside me.

Draupadi : Actually?!

Uloopi : Yeah.

Me : You are pregnant?

Uloopi nodded.

Me : No wonder why you are glowing so much. The kid will be four when I meet it.

Draupadi : Hey we are going to let you know everything from the name till its first word.

Me : I know. I am its mother.

Uloopi : That you are.

Me : Does the monkey know?

Uloopi : No Mr. Arrogant doesn't. I am going to tell him tonight.

Draupadi : You guys call Rajkumar Arjun. Monkey. Mr. Arrogant. Subhi and Govind call him Parth what do I call him?

Uloopi whispered something to Draupadi who laughed.

Draupadi : Perfect.

Me : tell me also.

Draupadi : You will know.

"You ready Chitra."

Draupadi : She has been ready for a long time. Aren't you wearing your saree Brinhalla.

I instantly started laughing while Arjun looked at Uloopi with anger or in other words fake anger.

Uloopi : This is your punishment for not letting me sleep last night.

Me : Why? Oh wrong question.

Now Draupadi started laughing.

Draupadi : Brinhalla did you meet your sister?

Monkey just rolled his eyes at the name.

Arjun : She is ready and waiting. Chitra we need to go.

I looked at Uloopi and Draupadi and hugged them again.

Draupadi : I will miss you.

Me : Me too.

Uloopi : Promise to stay in touch.

Arjun just stood there. 

Arjun : Can we go now?

I nodded while Draupadi instructed the maids to bring the bag. We went down and I found Urvi hugging Nakul and still crying.

Valandra : Be safe both of you.

Renu : Contact us the minute something happens to either of you.

Draupadi : Don't forget to send us letters.

I smiled and hugged all of them. I went to Subhadra who gave me a smile. I looked at her womb.

Me : I wanted to meet your child.

Subhadra : Don't cry. I will tell the child that it has another mother who can't wait to see him or her.

Me : I think its going to be a boy.

Subhadra : I think the same thing. I can't hug you but you know i will miss you right.

I nodded. I went to Urvi and we both got in the carriage. But before that I looked at Arjun who also looked at me. 

After 4 years I know everyone will ask us to behave like husband and wife which neither of us are interested in doing.