||Arrival||

(A time leap of 4. Now Draupadi has three kids : Suthanu, Karthik and Suthakarma. Renu had Niramitra. Vijaya has Suhotra. Valandra has Samyuktha. Subhadra has Abhimanyu. Uloopi has Iravan.)

Draupadi pov

Me : Everything should be perfect.

Arjun : Calm down Drau. Its just Chitra, Urvi and Duhsala coming back. You are over reacting.

Me : Four years Arya I never got to see them. They are finally coming back. Ban Arya Bheem from the kitchen.

Bheem : You asked me to cook.

Me : Yes but you are eating.

Valandra : Drau I will be with him and make sure he doesn't eat. You go and take care of the other arrangements.

I nodded and went to the garden where we were holding a small celebration for their arrival. I had assigned Rajkumar Nakul and Rajkumar Sahadev for this.

Nakul : Everything is set.

I nodded not wanting to talk to either of them any longer. I was about to leave when I felt someone hold my hand.

Me : Let go.

Sahadev : We need to talk.

Me : I am not interested. I have other works to do that talk to you both.

I went from there to my room where I found Suthakarma lifting a bow. I rolled my eyes at this and went towards him.

Me : Darling first walk and then lift.

Suthakarma just rolled his eyes at me. Who taught him that?

"You did."

I turned around and found Karn looking at me he came towards Suthakarma and lifted him. Suthakarma started to laugh. While I smiled seeing their bond. Karn hasn't told us about where her body is but sooner or later he is going to have to.

Karn : Excited to meet them.

Me : Yep I also over heard Kunti Ma planning Urvi's wedding.

Karn : Yeah I know.

Me : Huh? How?

Karn : Because I am the groom.

Me : WHAT!? How come I don't know this?

Karn : Because it isn't decided yet. We need to talk to Urvi also. If she is okay only the wedding will happen.

Me : Wow you are giving her a choice.

Karn : She is the youngest of our three families if she doesn't have a choice your brothers will come behind with a sword.

I laughed and even Suthakarma did even though he didn't understand anything.

Karn : So wait isn't it your year with Nakul?

Me : No. It not with either of them. I am getting two years off. 

I winked at Karn who laughed. Sometimes he is such a girl. I also forgot that Dhirsthduyman is also paying a visit. I never got to meet him as he is younger than me and left to Gurukulam before I got to know him but Karn told amazing things about him.

Exactly that time a maid came.

Maid : The Yuvaraj has requested you both to come downstairs.

We nodded and the maid left.
Me : How do I look?

Karn : Ready to impress anyone.

I smiled and the three of us went down to the entrance where everyone was standing.