||Krish's words||

Subhadra pov

Me and Arya are right now in Dwarka. We are here because not only Rukmini is in her last few months like me even Satya is pregnant now. We are all so excited to welcome this new angel into this world. I know for sure its a girl and especially whenever I think about her my son kicks me slightly. Is this some sort of sign? I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't even notice someone was behind me.

"My dear sister."

I turned around and Krish was there with a big smile on his face.

Me : Pranipat bhai.

I also smiled back. He sat down and I sat down next to him.

Krish : Parth is treating you well right?

Me : Why all of a sudden this question?

Krish : I know how broken you were when Parth told you that his love of his life is Uloopi and nothing can change that.

My expression fell. Krish bhai saw it and hugged me in the side.

Krish : This is why I asked you if he is treating you right.

Me : He is. He treats me better than the way he treats Uloopi. See he is here with me than being with Uloopi.

Krish : He is half here to meet me.

Me : The bottom line is he is here. Now tell me what you actually want to talk about?

Krish : Draupadi.

Me : Huh?

Krish : Draupadi and Uloopi are different from us.

Me : I don't understand.

Krish : You will understand soon but I need you to help them. Make them understand few things.

I am so confused.

Krish : Just help them thats all. Its good for us and your child.

Me : I don't get it.

Krish : Help them in the right path because even if they put a step in the wrong one it will cause great harm to your child.

I protectively held my womb exactly that time Arjun entered.

Arjun : A chat without me.

Krish looked at me and I gave him a sad smile.