𝐱𝐱. the spectrality spectrum

ੈ。゚ ・ׂׂ ✩ RED ⌇˚ɞ act ii . . .
if clarity's in death . .

· 。゚ *.  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY,
───── ❛ the spectrality spectrum

         EVEN ZEUS WOULD be ashamed by the fucking looks Laurie and Percy received from Thalia and Grover the next morning

EVEN ZEUS WOULD be ashamed by the fucking looks Laurie and Percy received from Thalia and Grover the next morning. While Zoe and Bianca's minds weren't far enough in the gutter to assume anything other than the two teens sitting in the same car, the two campers' minds reeled.

It took Percy half an hour to convince them that nothing was going on (while not disclosing the whole trauma-induced-panic-attack situation) before they even tried to believe him.

Fortunately for Percy, Laurie didn't hear anything the two said, for she'd been busied by the shimmering image in front of her— an IM that'd popped up nearly first thing in the morning.

"Alec?" Laurie gasped as she registered the face through the mist, finding it to be her favorite one all the way in New Jersey. "What're you doing?"

"What am I doing?" He asked sarcastically, his hands stuck on his hips like a scolding school teacher. "What are you doing, Hawthorne? I go to talk to you before I leave camp just to find out you took off with the Hunters? The fuck?"

Laurie internally scolding herself. She'd been so excited about going with Zoe and Bianca that she hadn't even thought to say a thing to Alec.

"I um . . . forgot?" She mumbled under her breath, lips pressed into an awkward line.

"Forgot?" He shouted in question, brows raised.

"I'm sorry! I mean, you're not normally at camp this time of year and I was just— I was so excited that I wasn't thinking. And if it makes you feel any better, I didn't tell anyone." Laurie defended herself quickly, wildly gesturing her hands around.

"Who the hell else were you gonna tell?"

He still had his hands glued to his hips, shrugging his shoulders up and down with almost every other word.

"Hey! I have other friends y'know."

"Be so for real right now. All the rest of them are with you." He rebutted loudly.

"Stop talking so loud! Your mom's gonna hear and have a heart attack when she sees the IM. Again." She scolded, looking over his shoulder at his sealed bedroom door, hoping it remained that way.

"It was not that bad last time, you're being dramatic." Alec sassed with an eye roll. He seemed to remember the past incident very differently than Laurie did.

"She threw a book at me!"

"Okay, well—"

"Laurie!"