Chapter 4

"You'll find someone."

Ava's P.O.V

"Alright!" Claire opened a new bottle of cheap vodka. "Let's get tonight started, everyone!"

"Pour a round." Ashton took the shot glasses out of the cabinet & he lined seven of them up. "I'll go put some music on for us while you fill."

"Wait! Use my phone. I have a good playlist." Marcy tossed him her phone. "The playlist is literally called party, I promise it's the best."

"Do you know what? We haven't all been drunk together in awhile." Claire said as she was pouring the first shot for all of us.

"Not true." Luke replied. "We all went out like two weeks ago together."

"But Marcy was the sober driver & Ashton wasn't feeling well so both of them didn't drink. We haven't all been drunk at the exact same time in a long time."

"Then I bet shit will happen." Calum laughed as he came closer to the line of shots. "We're always shit shows when we're all drunk together."

"Let's put that theory to the test then." I spoke as I handed a shot glass to everybody. 

A bit into the night, we were all in a complete buzzed zone. I was borderline into the complete drunk zone though, I was definitely feeling it & I was feeling good.

"More shots! More shots! More shots!" I grabbed onto Calum's arm as I dragged him from outside where everyone was hanging out back into the kitchen by the alcohol. "Take some with me, Caaaaal."

"Do you really want more, Aves?"

"Mhm." I nodded as I picked up a full bottle of vodka, we had finished the first bottle or maybe the first two bottles.

"I'll pour it for us. Here." Calum took the bottle from me as he poured two shots.

"Thank you, Cal. You've always been my favorite person on this planet."

"Oh drunk Aves, I always thought that was Michael but thank you. You're my favorite too." He cheered his shot glass to mine before we downed the shot. "You make me drink this shit though & I hate you for that. I want beer."

"You can go drink beer now. I just didn't want to take a shot alone."

"Well thank you for sharing. Let's go back outside."

I followed Calum before he grabbed two beers for us before we joined the others again. 

Everyone was sitting in a circle in the sand so we resumed our spots.

"Oh, you're back." Michael said as I sat down next to him, Calum on the other side of me. "We were just sharing some stories."

"What kind of stories?" I asked him right back.

"Our first time." Luke answered. "Well we're mostly just interested in Marcy & Claire's since it's fucking hot but they're so quiet about their sex life. All we know is these two have one but we have no idea what it's like. I want details on the lesbian sex!"

"Well sorry." Marcy yelled right back at Luke. "I like to keep details private."

"Me too. But the first time was hot." Claire agreed before she smiled at Marcy.

"Everyone knows my first time was in Payton's car like two years ago." Ashton then spoke. "& we all can tell Luke's story about sleeping with Marie on his birthday last year with perfect detail. I mean he only told us the story like one hundred times."

"She was gorgeous!" Luke defended himself but it was true. Out of everyone, he felt the need to tell us the story of Marie many many many times. "I'm not sorry about that. What about Michael? He lost his virginity in his bedroom with his girlfriend at the time. How boring is that? At least mine was spontaneous."