34

After a while; My family has left now and now we were getting ready to pray, Amar was standing IN front of the mirror he was wearing a half sleeves Moroccan grey thobe....which i must say looked amazing on him i came out the toilet after doing wudhu and was going to put my scarf on when Amar called me towards him "Ya Amar let's pray first" i said while putting my abaya on "I'm not gonna take long na" i knew he won't wait so i went towards him and he made me stand in front of him so we both were facing the mirror my hair's were open and he was doing something with them, i looked at him from the mirror holding his hand that were grabbing me while my head was touching his chest i said "ya Amar why are you looking at me like that" i said in a sweet voice because i could see his eye's were getting off me "Tumhare miln se pehle kabi kisi ki itni khubsurat ankhe nahi dekhi thi...Jab tum hasti ho to ye hoont or tumhare ye ghaal chamak uthte hai" he said while i was looking in his eyes and he put his chin on my head, he turned me around slowly so i could face him, he bringed my chin up looked in my eyes for a minute before giving me a kiss and said "ise ziada bari khush naseeb meri kia ho skti hai ke Fajjar Shabbir meri zindagi ka sabse bara khubsurat hisse" he gave me a hug and i closed my eyes wrapping my around around him and he also closed his eyes and touched my hair "Hayata... pehle meri zindagi ki sabse bari khushi tum mili thi Allah pak ki taraf se or ab tum muje itni bari khushi deri ho, i can't wait to meet our little one" he said putting his hand on my belly "Ya Amar me hamesha yehi kehti hu or kehti rahughi hamesha...ke ap jaisa koi b nahi tha na hai or nahi kabi ho skte, i love you so much" i said putting my hand's on his face. We then prayed salah and while i was doing quran's talwat he layed hi head on my lap just how Muhammad saw used to do with his wife Aisha r.a, i finished doing talwat and as i was about to get up i realisez that he has fallen asleep already, i gave him a forhead kiss and said "you are everything i asked for".

next morning; Today's plan was to go to do shopping as i still had to get a dress for both event's Nikkah and walima which were happening tomorrow so we had no time left,Amar was going with me and Saher has told me the theme so it was easier for me to get a dress and the theme was pastel on our way I started feeling sick I felt like as if I was going to vomit which is normal during pregnancy but Amar got a bit worried "Ya Hayata I can call a designer at home who will bring outfits for you at home just the way you want them but I think be should go home " Amar said massaging my back as the car was stopped at the hard shoulder "Amar it's fine were almost at the boutique now I can manage I'm feeling better now " I said looking at him so he couldn't get worried, really soon we reached at the boutique and it didn't take me long to decide my dress's then we went home and now I had to get ready to go to her Mehndi(Henna night) it was decided at the last moment because her cousins wanted so it was only a girls event, which also meant that I could take my hijab off. I was ready jut putting my jewellery on when Amar entered the room he immediately closed the door so no one would se mee and he stopped there, I looked at him and said "Amar I'm ready now you have to drop me at Saher's house and then come back to pick Me up" bur even if few minutes passed I still didn't get a reply from him so I looked at him and called him but still didn't get an answer "Amarrr" "haan" he said realising that I was calling him and I laughed at him, "Do you need help at putting the earrings?"he said getting closer to me he could see that I was struggling with them and I said yes "He slowly moved my hair aside with his giant hands and one by one he managed to put the earrings on I was fixing my dupatta when I asked him if he was listening "Hum to bas apki adaye me ghumshuda the hame kia hosh thi ke ap kia farma rahi hai" "Aaj kal bare shayar bane hue hai" I said replying "Hayee shayar hamesha tabi bante jab uski zindagi me koi haseena aye jo use Muhabbat ki zubaan samjhaye" he said laying in the bed and putting his hand on his heart "Shayar j drame bad me kijiegha pehle muje chor aye" I said looking at him "aise jaoghi?" His answer worried Mr "Kiu....achi ni lgri " "That's the problem you look to pretty naa" I laughed at him and said "uthe chor kr aye" he came closer to me gave me a kiss holded my hand's and looked at my eyes before looking at how I looked "Yoh always look beautiful in everything but Today this color just suits you so beautiful janaa, now you look like a proper punjabi " I loved how my husband used to hype me up when ever I used to wear something, He was wearing a black shalwar kameez already so we took a picture together and then he went to drop me off but I was wearing another Chaddar until I didn't reach where the lady's where.
As I entered the living room Avin came immediately I didn't met her since I came but Saher has told her that I came she met me and she was also wearing desi fit today "Avin omg you look so pretty " "Haha thank you Saher gave me this outfit" we chat a little before going in the room to bring the bride out who was wearing a yellow long traditional dress with flower jewellery, we did all the rituals and then I started feeling sick I didn't tell My friends about my pregnancy we wanted to tell them on their nikkah day tomorrow so I just told her that I was feeling a bit sick so I called Amar who came and bringed me at home.