10

We were on our way to the Cafe,I was driving beside me was Hassan and at the back seat was Jannat,Hassan was teasing me by saying Bhabi Bhabi to fajr,while I decided to change the plan and now im going to Ask her to marry me and not Jannat,I don't know it its appropriate or not but...
Amar:"Okay guys,so I have decided that I'm gonna talk to Fajr!
Hassan:"bro it's called Proposing" he said laughing"
Jannat:"tum to chup karo"(stay silent,she said slapping Hassan on his arm) 
"Bhai your already giving her a shock all of a sudden,don't you think she will tremble by hearing that her boss,who she met 2 months ago,to whom she doesn't even talk to is going to propose hor for marriage?"
Amar:"It's too late to think about that meri behn,now I just want to be with her"
Jannat:"But bhai let me talk to he...."
Amar:"I interrupted her saying,leave it on me and just watch guys "I said getting out of the car
I just started praying tha dua that I used to say before my exams,as my ustaad teached me to say It when im nervous Ḥasbiya Allāhu lā ilāha illā huwa ʿalayhi tawakkaltu wa-huwa rabbu al-ʿarshi al-ʿaẓīm. (Allah is enough for me. There is no true god but Him, in Him I put my trust, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne.)
Also today Hassan has made me dress up as if I'm going a wedding,he said its a Italian guys style which I didn't know before.

____________
Fajrs pov:"I entered in the Cafeteria and I saw Amar who wasn't in his usual look,I mean he's mostly in his track suit's,and also he looked really happy I greeted him and went at the back to meet Jannat but there was Hassan there also.
Hassan:"Assalamualaikum Bhab...(sister in law) I mean baji baji)
Fajr:"Walaikum assalam,why are you calling me baji all of a sudden?" I said,while putting my bag in the locker,he's the one who comes out with name for everyone but Today everyone's expression looked different.
Jannat:"HI babyyy!"
Hassan:"yuck sis,are you a teenager huh"
Jannat:"Can you not close your mouth sometimes especially when I'm talking to my besty" Jannat said to Hassan while referring to me
I was going to start my work when Jannat send me out at the front where Amar was because he had to say something,which left me confuse,usually Amar comes to me or just shouts my Name when he need to talk about anything,I went as she asked me,and i saw a table which usually stays there beside the wall and had a Red fabric on it and a card,I went there and thought it was for a customer,but there still was an hour until the cafe opened,I heared my name so I looked back and saw Amar.
Fajr:"who is this for" I said referring to the table set up"
Amar:"Why don't you like it" he said in a different but happy tone
Fajr:"it is very cute,is it for a customer"
Amar:"its for you " he said  trying to make an eye contact with me which wasn't possible for me,he left me confuse with his words so he asked me to sit,I asked me why but then made me sit,as he has to talk about something,I was confuse what does he have to talk to me in this set up.
He also set and gave Me a Red flower with Big daisy flowers.
Fajr:"Thank you,they're really pretty" I was confuse as he'll about what was happening,why im I sitting here,why were sitting alone
Amar:"I heared you saying that you didn't like a roses bouquet,just one flower makes you happy and that daisy's are your favourite,also I've got you some chocolates that you used to get for yourself " it was a bag full of chocolates,which had A heart box of Ferrero rocher,my favourite chocolate Raisins and so many others
Fajr:"Everything is soo beautiful,but...what is it for?I don't get it?and i talked to Jannat about my favourite flowers long ago"
Amar:"Fajr,I have...never done anything like this,I mean talk to anyone about this topic,or write a card to anyone,do the decor and stuffs,it's something that i have never done so this is all specially for you!....because you are someone special to me"he said smiling,it was the first time that we made an ey contact,and our eyes weren't stopping meeting each other's eyes as if they were talking to each other
Fajr:"Amar...what are you talking about?I really don't get it!I said breaking the eye contact with him,even if I try to get up I just couldn't,I wanted to know what was that he had to say all of a sudden by doing all of this decor just for me
Amar:"Fajr,I have never seen a person like you before,you're just soo pure,When I saw you before meeting here,I had a different feeling inside me,by only seeing you once,you stayed in my heart.
I want you to know that you have became one of the most important things in my life,when I get up in the morning,I'm always excited to come at work even when some days I just want to stay on my bed because of how tired I am but still I get excited to come and see you.
It's so hard to explain what you have became for me because words can't describe what you mean to me,you have became a part of my life that I can't live without."
He took a break,and wiped his tears
"I know this Is all of a sudden that I'm asking you this which might scare you,and also I have noo practice for this so please forgive me.
Fajr Shabbir Can I ask your parents to make you my for ever Hayati?"
He said,while smiling but also trying to hide his happy tears.
Fajr:"Ama..."I couldn't say anything,I never thought about Amar,I mean yh I remember they're mom asking me once about what I think about Amar,but all of a sudden I mean I'm not mentally prepared for it.i stayed silent for a bit before Amar got me out of my thoughts
Amar:"I know that,its all shocking but I didn't want to go straight at your house and ask for your hand with my family,I want to know first of you want to ask me any question,if you....maybe like or have already someone in your life" he said the last sentence in a sad tone as he didn't want to say It.
Fajr:"um you're right...I mean all of a sudden this is really shocking for me,but ...I want you to know somethings about me and I also want to know a little more about and,then if you still feel likes you're fine mm-arrying me then i wont have any problem" I wanted him to know about my past,not only briefly but everything,so he won't have any problem in the future and also I want to know him more,I don't want my past to repeat again and then end up with a broken heart.
Amar:"That's perfect,it's obviously your right to ask me what ever you want and it was in my mind to tell you that you can ask me any questions but...um I couldn't say anything that I planned in mind everything just came from my heart" I was probably one of the happiest man in the world at that moment,I smiled so much at that moment that as much as I never did before,I always tried to achieve my goals in school uni work business and Alhamdullillah with the help of Allah I always did achieve them but Today was nothing less then a big achievement even of its not a yes from her.
Fajr's pov:All of a sudden another surprise,Jannay and Hassan and I can't believe but there was also Mustafa with them,and they all came up with red balloons of the heart shape and Jannat and Hassan shouted "SURPRISEE,AMAR BHAIS HAYATI" I was speechless to see my brother being involved and then with the surprise,it was all emotional to see someone do soo much effort for me from they're heart,and Fajr being Fajr the "cry baby" that her friends Call her,wiped her tears and went to give a hug to Jannat.
Later Mustafa have told Fajr that He and Amar used to see each other in the masjid but never talked other then saying salaam,but few days ago Amar came to him to talk about this topic,I was soo happy that he included my brothers opinion in this too.

WRITERS NOTE:CHECK OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE FEW PHOTOS THAT I WANTED TO UPLOAD HERE BUT I COULDN'T.
ALSO PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR REVIEW.
THANK YOU♡♡