21 ✨️Baraat\Walima✨️

Today was Baraat day,Fajr was already in the hall waiting for her husband to come who was a bit late but then he finally came in the Lamborghini. 

Saher:"Dulha Bhai (groom) is here partner,now were gonna go to make some money but dont worry we will be back" said Saher who was looking out of the window and then went to the rituals and to stop Amar on the door, I could see him first from the wedding and even if i was hiding in the winow we still made an eye contact so i immediately moved back because i didnt want him to see me just yet,But i saw him in the Black sherwani he did look handsome i must say haha,Avin video called me so i could see them live when they went to stop the door.

Adam was arguing saying that they can enter from any other door if the girls wont let them enter Hassan and Adam tried so hard to not give them a penny but the girls won after like good 10 minutes as i was watching them i saw Amar typing something on his phone and then i immediately received a message from him "Wifey the 4 of these wont let me see my wife today i guess" and i laughed at him, As Amar got exhausted at waiting he finally gave them money and then entered with His parents and siblings, Now it was my turn to enter, I had mom and Dad by my side and Mustafa at the back, with a heavy heart my dad gave my hand in Amar's hand, as i settled down with my heavy dress Amar's parents came to greet me.

Amar:"So you're trying to tell me that this pretty lady is mine now"

Fajr:"Amar...everyone is watching us" i said so he could stop with his cheesy lines

Amar:"yo im talking to my one and only wife" i looked at him for what he said and he laughed, after all the guests that were around 100 today took the photos with us,Saher and Avin came i knew what they would do know so did Hassan And Adam came ahaha.

Saher:"Dulha bhai i hope your enjoying you're wedding"

He was confused at what they were they trying to say and the second he looked at me They immediately took his shoes off and run to hide them.

"yooo my shoes sissy's" i wanted to laugh soo much at his reaction but as a bride i didnt

Adam:"They say Pyar me insaan anda hojate or mere bhai mubarak ho tu b hoghea hai"(In love the person becomes blind and congratulation my brother you also became blind hahah,Adam sais before running behind The girls.

Fajr:"It looks like you have never been at weddings"

"Yh i didnt i only went at my cousins wedding and that was only because mom and dad wanted me to go, also im the first one to get married in our friends group"

The day was coming to and end,and now it was time for Fajr to go to her new home,  It was really hard for Mustafa to let his sister go so was for her parents but now she had leave with her husband she said the hardest goodbye to her Familt and Friends and sat in the car.

"Babyy why your crying for, i know how hard it is for you but i am with you" Amar said while driving and going home,and holding her hand, They reached home and then they went in the're room, the first thing that Fajr did was to take her nikab off, they both got changed and spended they're first night as a couple but another tiring day was waiting for them

Next morning Jannat knocked the door and told them to get up now as Fajrs family has binged breakfast.

Fajr:" You have to wear something matching to mine Babe,but...what should i wear" all of her clothes were already in her wardrobe 

amar:" Wait wait waittt, did you just give me the first nickname "babee" he said smiling because he had given so many nicnames to her but she didnt yet

Fajr:" Haha tell me first what should i wear plss" 

Amar hugged his wife from the back, removed her wet hair from her neck and kissed her, "Meri jaan" Amar you've got whole life to show me your love but lets get dressed now, So Fajr removed herself from his arms and went to get dressed, she still kept her nikab on yesterday her mother in law also saw he without nikab.

Amar holded his wifes hand and they went in the living room to greet everyone, There was so much food and also bouquets.

After few hours it was time to get ready for walima, They both got ready did the photoshoot and entered in the hall when all the guests arrived, Today was the biggest event between all of the events, Amar was wearing western today, All the familys and sibling of the couple had come on the stage to give a speech for the couple. At the end the cake was bringed and both of them cutted together, All the guests went home and now finally all the receptions have ended and Amar was also come for a week before going back at work and Fajr starting her college again.

They both are loved a lot by each other, they just got married so now they will both learn a lot about each other and also grow together, they went home after the wedding and the next morning they came do to breakfast with the family Amar's Dad gave them a gift, They were going in Maldives for a week and for week and if they want to go somewhere else they still can, but of them were happy with going in maldives.