17

Fajr's pov:After Amar and his family left Saher also wanted to leave but i stopped her a little more,i still had to ask my parents if Amar's family have talked about having the nikkahand obviously i didnt have courage to ask it by myself,so i went in the living room where everyone was sitting and mama started the conversation first "Alhamdulillah sab acha hoghea hai,meri beti tum or Amar booht pyare lgre the or Alhamdulillah pyar krne wali family b mil ghai hai" (Thanks to Allah everything went great, you looked beautiful my daughter and also you found a really loving family),she said looking at me while Dad also agreed with her, "Magr beta,Amar ne tume nikab ke bagher dekhne ki khwahish nahi ki kia,or uski family ne b" (But daughter didnt Amar wished to see you without the nikab,and his family too).

FLASHBACK;earlier when we were outside i asked Amar again if he wanted to see me without nikab now,or if Anti wants to but he replied saying.

"My Hayati i have already told you that i felled in love with the beauty of your modesty not the beauty of your features and i dont have to look at them because im sure youre the most beautiful human being"he said to me looking at my eyes,and now i was also able to look and talk to him by directly looking in his eyes,"also when i went to do our enagement shopping with mama she asked the lady in the hijab store to give a matching nikab with your hijab,i didnt ask her to get a nikab for you.so my love we all love you as a person not for your features" i was so happy to see how supportive they all were alhamdulillah

BACK TO THE CONVERSATION;i then told mama that they all are fine with seeing me without nikab,after chatting with mama a little Dad finally spoke about the nikkah

Dad:"Beta Amar ke ghr walu ne khwahish ki hai ke Nikkah or receptions 2 weeks ke bad hojae,lekin 2 haftu ke andr andr kaise hogha sab" (My dear Amars family wants to have the nikkah and receptions after 2 weeks,but how will everything be done in 2 weeks)

mom:Haan beta,hum hai lrki ke maa baap unu ne to jahez lene se b mana krdie kehte hai ke islam me haram hai or baat b theek hai lekin phir b bilqull hali haat to nahi rukhsat kareghe na apni beti ko" (yes my daughter,we are the girls parents they rejected to get dowry they said its haram and they are right but we cant let our daughter go without giving anything)

even though i was soo happy that i was going to have my nikkah really soon,my parents were stress about how everything will work,Amars family are rich but they like things to work out the way Muhammad saw have told us, i talked to mustafa thru my eyes,he was sitting beside my dad and i asked him to say anything to our parents,so he also talked to them and encouraged them that everything will happen when its written,so they should stress about how everything will be done,lets have nikkah and other receptions on the date that they fixed,and they both agreed even though the dates were fixed but they still getting stressed.

Me and Mustafa were going to drop saher at her place so i asked him how are the dates fixed because he was sitting there when they were fixing the dates

Mustafa:"well why does it look someone is really happy to leave ?"

fajr:"well how can i not be happy to leave you2"i said laughing"

Mustafa:"ma sha Allah sis, may you always smile like this" i couldnt believe my annoying brother was saying this

"well your gonna have the Nikkah on the 15th August,then Mehndi next day,then the baraat and on the...18th August your gonna have your walima"

saher:"aaa partner congratulations your soon going to be Married women"she said getting emotional and holding my hand from the back

"but we also want to have Mayun"

fajr:broo your deciding already calm down yet haha

we dropped her off,and i went to see her mum for a minute still in my engagement dress and gajreys,her mom is the sweetest,we know each other since childood so she was also like a mum to me,she gave me some money even thogh i refused and told me she will come at my house to congratulate me.

i went home and stood right infront of the mirror to look at my self as am enaged women to Amar, i couldnt stop thinking about today and espeacially him,the ring was soo beautifull espeacially because it was of his name,and they way he customized it with our initials,i dont what i did to deserve such an loving person,i was going to get changed when i saw that Jannat has sended me todays phto,i wanted to see them after changing but i opened the message that she wrote

"Mubarak,my sister in law to be,im soo happy to have you in our life your the sweetest human being ever,alhamdulillah now you will become a family member of Ahmed's, i gurantee you that all of and especially my brother will give you the love that you desrve xx"she finished the messaged with red hearts

There was another message "also mom dont want you to come at work,she said that your having your wedding in 2 weeks so you dont have to get tired and stressed of wrking and bhai also agrees, and tomorrow hes gonna come so you guys can decide about the wedding dress and the decor,our parents will manage other things so dont stress about it babe" and now she putted the wink emoji,i replied to her and then went to get changed i still had to pray my salah and 2 nafl,for thanking Allah as everything went smoothly.

-------------------------

Amars pov;everyone was soo happy to welcome Fajr in our lives,and for the first wedding in the family but i was more then happy,cant describe my happiness level everything was going fast and smoothly alhamdulillah,2 months ago i wasnt prepared to getting married yet and now im ready to do everything for the lovr of my life,Allah has blessed me with the most sincere and loving girl, i cant wait to spend my whole life with her,travelling, and having our own house with our children's.i looked at todays phtos and they came out soo good,i was happy that she liked the dress and how everything was simple especially she was happy what else i need.now mom has told me that she cant come at work which made me sad because it means that we cant see each other for 2 weeks,also she only gave us 1 day to spend with each other that also with our moms,i didnt have a problem with doing shopping with moms but why only 1 day man,today was the 1st and i have to spend 13 days without her man.