Perfect

"Oh.. that..."

Flustered, I turned around to peek at Vegas. I was about to take my medication after breakfast.

"I can't even imagine what would happen to Phi if P'Pete wasn't there with him....you even got hurt yourself for Phi.."

So that's what you meant. Macau really loves his brother. I've never seen him attached to anyone else like that. I kept silent.

"Phi never shows it, but.." Macau looked at his brother for a second, then spoke looking down. "He's lonely. But I've never felt like that.. because I've always had him. But, Phi.. He just does what he thinks he has to do...at the end.... He's all alone."

There you go, getting upset again. I sat beside him and he suddenly looked at me with a bright smile.

"Until P'Pete came in, Phi started to turn into someone else. But Phi was happy..."

For a moment, I was taken aback. But I smiled at him ruffling his hair. Regardless of the place he grew up, he turned out to be a good person under Vegas.

"I know. Now stop moping around and get ready."

"Okay!" He turned around before getting out of the room. "Bye bye P'Pete, Bye Phi !!"

So Porsche didn't tell Macau......Well he'll know eventually. I gulped down the water with the tablets.

I sighed leaning back on the sofa. Vegas you fool, how much are you going to sleep now ignoring all the responsibilities pushing them on to my back?

I got up while checking the time. I still have time before lunch. I sat down on the bed, on his bed. The cabin is spacious, and Nop arranged a separate bed for me to make me comfortable.

I don't really get on this bed, except for leaning on it to take short naps. But I don't know why I badly want to snuggle up in his arms. Maybe I would do that if there wasn't too many tubes on him..

I watched him breathing slowly for a moment, until I felt desperate... again.

If only Khun kan wasn't a freaking asshole towards him, a little bit of affection would be enough to sculpture a perfect man out of him.. I stared at him for another moment. He's still perfect though, in every way possible. Maybe a little hot headed.. and a bit psychotic as well, but that's okay too.

The bed is wide enough, I made a little space to lie down beside him, as close as possible. I wonder who our baby would look like.

"Wake up fast you jerk." I smiled foolishly to myself closing my eyes.
_______________________________________

After an hour, Pete was in deep sleep. Vegas started to move slowly. He was regaining consciousness, but he was sweating a little and there was a frawn I no his forehead. It seemed Vegas was having a nightmare as if he was just asleep. Not after too long, Vegas opened his eyes abruptly gasping for air.

He couldn't remember where he is, he kept frawning at the ceiling panting.

_____________________________________
Vegas POV

I almost thought I was hallucinating. No it was worse. Where am I? Ah..at the hospital. So, I'm not dead yet.

As I turned to the right, I let out a hiss in pain. Do I have a concussion? ....if I do, I'm glad I didn't lose my memory.. I still remember PeMy thoughts vanished for a moment when I noticed Pete beside me. He's asleep resting his head on the edge of my bed.

I remember what happened that day after I frantically drove out of the Main Family House. I remember everything. Some other men was there, possibly to take me out. Then again I couldn't have it in that House- There was Pete as well.

Pete... I didn't even realize when I started to comb gently through his soft hair with my fingers. I was so relieved. Probably because of seeing him, in front of my eyes, unharmed.

The moment I saw Pete getting off of his car and running frantically towards my crashed car.. I regretted it hearing his voice calling out my name. My heart broke thinking all kinds of stuff.

I didn't want to leave him, I never can. It's just... I was overwhelmed back then. I didn't have the time to think it through. And there's Macau, I didn't think much about it either. I knew Pete wouldn't leave him by himself if something happened to me.

I smiled at him unknowingly. Wait.... Why's he wearing hospital dress? ...Don't tell me he got hurt too?  I noticed a few faint marks on the back of his left hand. Some tube was attached to his hand... Why's he-

"Pete... It's m- " I turned towards the door irritated. By the foul voice, it's Porsche.

Porsche froze in his place as soon as his eyes spotted my existence. He looked at me like he was seeing some ghastly creature from out of this world. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. What a timing.

".....Vegas?!!"

"shh!" I whispered. "He's sleeping, are you blind?"

"Tsk-" He gave me a look meaning "You're still the same."  What did you expect? I didn't hit my head to look at you with butterflies in my eyes. "He has to eat, it's his time for lunch."

".....?" Porsche put the tray down on the table. Turning to me, he continued to talk almost inaudibly.

"If not now, Wake him up within half an hour."

"......What happened to him?" Porsche stopped at the door.

"Well, His mental health is not very stable at the moment." I can see his hesitation while talking about Pete, But he cut me off before I could force him. "That's all I can tell you."

"You know more don't you?" He turned around like he didn't even hear me.

"I don't have time for this." And left.

...?!?! Tha faq!??

The audacity of that fūcking jērk, What does he think of himself? He should be thankful I didn't shoot him that day.. ungrateful bītch-

I froze feeling Pete's movement, he's still in his sleep. I rubbed his forehead gently to wake him up.

"...Pete?"

"Uhmm?" He responded so naturally. It felt like he's used to sleep near me like this and he was waiting for me to wake him up. Gosh, I going crazy.

"Wake up...you gotta eat, you've been sleeping for a while now..." He stretched out his arms, then suddenly froze in place, he looked at me wide eyed.

I was looking in his eyes. Pete's eyes always speak a lot.. He's processing what's going on. I smiled at him. He got up suddenly and swayed a bit to balance.

"Slowly Pete- you just woke up! What's wrong?"

"N-No- I...I.. need to get freshen up." He rushed to the washroom. I think I noticed his cheeks get red, right? I chuckled.
__________________________________
In the afternoon,

Macau came back from his school. He teared up seeing me awake. I really regret my decision right now. I should've thought a little more.

Now that I think about it, I was foolish enough to leave Pete alone. Or even worse, for some one else.. Fūck Vegas!

He went back after staying for two hours. Pete was talking to him about homeworks and everything like Macau is his own younger brother.

Macau even listening to his every word. The brat who never listened to anyone apart from me, is totally tamed by my Pete. It's kinda nice.
__________________________________

9 more days passed, Pete didn't talk.

I mean, I talked to me about this and that. But not about us yet. I'm getting nervous.

"It's good. You could have been released if not for your leg." The doctor turned towards Pete. "Your boyfriend is rather tough. Okay then, I'll get going."

I looked at Pete hearing doctor addressing me like that. He didn't have any unusual expression, it's like that was something normal. The Pete I know would never except me out loud. Not yet. We weren't there yet. The fuck is actually going on?!