Helpless

Third person POV

"Oh my, are you crying?" 

Sarcasm dripped off of his words as Nolan spoke. Pete was having hard time holding his tears; It's a fancy thought for him to expect Vegas Theerapanyakul to come here.. But Pete is realizing how much he wants that man in here.
He wouldn't even know where the Fuck I am right now. He was getting frustrated. I want to die so bad.. So that he wouldn't have to face Him again- He has risked everything for The Man from whom he can't expect anything back.

"Don't be t like that! I won't kill you right away, Trust me-"

"I.. swear.."  Pete glared at Nolan. He wants to strangle that dog standing in front of him. His every word is stinging on Pete's skin. "You'll regret it if you don't kill me right now."  Nolan stopped for a moment, walked closer to him and stepped between Pete's legs, on the chair he's tied to.

"Cocky, huh?! No wonder. That man positioned you that high. How much do you know?...... And how long"

"I FŪCKING DON'T DON'T KNOW ANY GODDAMN THING!"  Nolan has broke Pete's limit at this point. "HOW MANY DAMN TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THE SAME FŪCKING THING TO GET THIS SHĪT IN YOUR GODDAMNED HEAD?"

"Lower your damn voice before I cut it off-"

"Ha!"  Pete laughed at Nolan's confused face while he was still bending over looking down at Pete. "Do you think you've got the upper hand?"

"What...?"  At this point, Pete's probably has perfected the art of manipulation and making people in front of him dumbfounded.

"Wait for it. You'll know when it happens." 

The GoldenEstates' owner's niece, Nolan is a control freak, it was driving him crazy that Pete interpreted something that he doesn't know.

"Tell me what did you mean?"  That he doesn't know something is going on behind him. Pete kept smirking thinking he has survived tortures much worse than this, Nolan's gonna get nothing out of him. "TELL ME!"

"aH!"  Nolan suddenly grabbed Pete by his neck hārd. "Leave- GET OFF OF ME!"

"Speak!" As he questioned him again, he pressed on his neck hārder and Pete screamed out. Pete was preparing for further pain when he felt the hand around his neck got loose.......and felt something warm splattered on his face.

He was confused at first as Nolan's body fell on his feet. Pete gulped, looking down at the non-moving body lying on the floor, he looked in front of him at once.

"What....you....?"  He couldn't believe his eyes. Vegas? He was still looking at the corpse, shot the already dead Nolan two times more out of frustration.

"Stop it- He's already Dead Vegas!"  Porsche tried to stop him.

"Bāstard.... How dare you.."  Vegas clenched his fist holding the gun. He looked like he wanted to cut Nolan's body into pieces by himself. Pete was staring at him constantly without blinking. Still trying to believe what he's seeing. "What do you think you're doing?"  Pete snapped out of the trance as he saw Vegas's eyes flared looking at Porsche approaching him.

"Freeing Pete, of course." Porsche stumbled as Vegas grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him away from Pete. Porsche fell back on the floor.

"For the last time."  Vegas snarled at him,  "Fuck off."

"Don't be ridiculous Vegas I'm here for him too!"

"You wanted to confirm Pete's safe, He is. You have nothing here, get out."  Vegas proceeded to untie Pete. Porsche doesn't know what happened between those two, but he almost couldn't believe his own eyes when he saw them cooperating while getting in.

VegasPete | The series जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें